ferny

A-thank-a you.

Terri hates it. But... who cares what terri thinks. :p :mrgreen:

Pwease don't tell her I said that. :shock:

:roll:

You boys....

Pete, you SAID you had a new one lined up. I'd love to see it. :mrgreen:

When I was younger, and my step-sister would be visiting, she'd stay in my room at night. I'd make here watch "It", then I'd put clowns up around the room (I had a few that had been given to me...I didn't collect them or anything) and totally freak her out (I'm evil, I know)....but even with all that...I'm with Terri on this one! That thing is just wrong.

Thank you, Corry!!!! :hug::

awww.....look at the new avatar. A funny puddy tat. :cat:

SO much better. :thumbup:

You should see what it does with a custard pie whilst wearing floppy shoes and a red nose. It's not pretty....

core_17 said:
When I was younger, and my step-sister would be visiting, she'd stay in my room at night. I'd make here watch "It", then I'd put clowns up around the room (I had a few that had been given to me...I didn't collect them or anything) and totally freak her out (I'm evil, I know)....but even with all that...I'm with Terri on this one! That thing is just wrong.

That movie made me not like clowns anymore, "It" was really scary!
I like the kitty better! :lol:

core_17 said:

well of course you are

hey what was the one before the kitty??? the apparently creepy one....???

My net has been buggered up for days now and I'm so out of the loop now. :-(

I do like the kitty though!!

It was a disgusting monkey-clown thing...... It was horrid and deserved its short shelf life. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back