Ferrari 430 Scuderia

NCspotter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, I'm a pretty big car enthusiast, and try to snap pictures of any and all of the nicer cars I see. Saw this at the recreation club I play tennis at. Just a point and shoot, but I though it would be interesting to see what you have to say.

Ferrari F430 Scuderia 005.jpg

The car is very small in the photograph, so you should get closer and try to get the whole car in without cropping any of it off.

Incidentally, your long view contains leading lines of the paving edge curving around into the distance. Which is a good thing. Too bad there isn't something like a Ferrari at the far end of the curve. :D

The car is very small in the photograph, so you should get closer and try to get the whole car in without cropping any of it off.

Incidentally, your long view contains leading lines of the paving edge curving around into the distance. Which is a good thing. Too bad there isn't something like a Ferrari at the far end of the curve. :D
Thanks for the feedback. I was trying to include more scenery in the shot, which is why the 430 doesn't dominate the picture. I've got plenty more pics, though, that are closer to the car, so I'll try to post them later.

I love the F430's. There's just something about the simplistic styling that appeals to me when compared to the newer designs.

I was returning home one day on my motorcycle and decided to take the long way home. I was waiting at a stop sign and just as I was about to take off a minivan comes over the blind hill and I wait to let it go by. I then attempt to take off again, just as I begin to roll a convoy of super cars comes over the hill. The cars included a Maserati Gran Turismo, an Alfa Romeo 8C, Lamborghini Gallardo, Callaway C16, and Ferrari F430. I got the opportunity to follow them for several miles, and even got an opportunity to drag race a little with the Ferrari on a nice long straight stretch of road with no driveways or anything to interfere.

The straight away is just after the intersection of two roads. When we all came to the end of the road at the stop sign the lead cars pulled off to wait for the other cars to catch up to them. As the driver of the car I was following (Alfa Romeo) motioned me to come along side him. He complimented my on my bike, and I complimented him on his car. He then jokingly says to me "maybe you could pass this guy driving the Ferrari to get him to step on it a little bit. He's been driving it like a sissy all afternoon". I laughed and said I'll see what I can do. So by now the rest of the cars had caught up, and the Ferrari pulls away with me going second ahead of the Alfa. The Ferrari accelerated pretty slowly up to the 50mph speed limit despite having a 3/4 mile straight stretch of road ahead of him with nothing around. I then decided to pull out to pass, and as I did so, I saw the passenger in the Ferrari give the driver a shot in the arm. I then heard that wonderful Ferrari scream as he downshifted and floored it to keep me from passing him. I stayed ahead of him for about a 1/4 mile but after we went through about 110mph drag started to really work against me, and the Ferrari began to quickly close the gap. We dragged down the straight away for about a half mile, and decided at around 135mph or so to call it, and backed off. We then all pulled off in a huge pull off next to a pond at the end of the straight, and I got to look in all the cars, and talk to the owners of them. It was an awesome day.

I love the F430's. There's just something about the simplistic styling that appeals to me when compared to the newer designs.
Great story. Unfortunately I haven't gotten to hear many exotics at full scream, but last time I was in Charlotte, my luck changed.

It was the first nice day in several weeks, so I went to one of the wealthier areas of the city. I walked around for a little bit and saw numerous Bentleys, Maseratis, and my first McLaren (a 12C Spider). By about 8:15 or so, I decided to walk over to the mall, which was just around the corner, and see if by chance anything else had pulled into the valet there. I never got there, mostly because as I was waiting at the corner for the light to change, I hear something come screaming through the intersection. A matte gray F430 went blasting around the corner, and a few seconds later a white McLaren 12C did the same thing. Both accelerated full tilt down the other road; I ran after them, hoping they'd pull into one of the restaurants along the road, but to no avail.

It was great to get to hear one being driven how it should be lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back