Ferrari branded lens...

that hideous thing would not get within 10 miles of my camera mount!

Lol I am a fan of Ferrari but id wouldnt ever put that on my camera.

Edit:The Carbon Fibre style one isnt as bad though.

no!

prefer a good ol' Canon L series any day of the week

Cool to look at but not to buy. My brother got an Acer laptop with the Ferrari logo on it and actually had genuine Ferrari paint on it.

He basically paid for the paint more than the laptop.

Yeh someone I knew at uni had a Ferrari Acer, it was pretty nice but I mean, why bother?!

I'll take a gold ring Nikkor over that any day. Not that Ferrari is THAT bad or anything, but a red lens (although I see it's actually a telescope?) is just absurd to me HAHA.

It's a really weird thing about Ferarri, they'll pimp their brand for any ol' product, regardless how good or bad it is.

I just saw a Ferrari baby car seat. That would be cool... but my baby is too big. ;)

The recaro baby-seats are pretty cool too. I don't know about putting a red ferrari telescope on the front of my camera though. I think I'd probably get laughed at pretty hard.

Did anyone see the f-stop on that thing? I hope it's a fast lens! :lol:

that's a collectors piece, nothing more. anyone who would actually use that as an everyday lense is pretty eccentric.
btw. i will not lie. if canon came out with a set of carbon fiber lenses i would be all over those *drool*

Most reactions

Back