TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken with Vivitar 400mm on Canon EF, ASA 800
460463_014_3_2_2_2.jpg

It seems like it was taken with an extremely high iso. It has tons of noise in it. The reflections take away alot as well. If you know the guy, see if he will let you take a few more shots in a slightly more shaded area, or later/ earlier in the day when the light is so bright.

It seems like it was taken with an extremely high iso. It has tons of noise in it. The reflections take away alot as well. If you know the guy, see if he will let you take a few more shots in a slightly more shaded area, or later/ earlier in the day when the light is so bright.

ASA and ISO are the same thing, Being an old fasioned film shooter I have a tendancy to continue using old fasioned terminology when stating my film speeds. Yes it has a lot of grain and I know it takes away from the shot but, I like it.

I am well aware of how to do automotive photos, but this was a snapshot in it's truest form...otherwise I would never dream of using a 400mm lens to shoot a car like this one in these settings. The car was comming up the street and I had to get a shot of it.

No I do not know who this individual is, so arranging a shoot with him is going to be difficult at best...that does not mean I'm not going to try tho ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back