Ferris wheel please C&C

kelli_anne

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Has not been edited

4547498682_66089f68e3.jpg

I really like simplistic shots like this. It almost has a sad feel to it for me, nobody on the ride, sun going down... like a park closing or, if you really want to read into it, growing up, etc.

Got any more?

Love it. Although, I wish we could see at least one entire carriage. But I also like seeing some of the center of the wheel...so maybe a tad bit wider of a shot. I really like this though :) I wanna see more, too!

Kelli
I also like the shot, did you use a setting of like -1.3 ev to get the golden feel to the shot?

I also would like to see just enough more of the wheel to see the center and a couple of the cars, or at least one car.

Nice job Kelli! I agree with the others about the composition, it's still a really nice shot. You have a good eye! :)

Thank you everyone

Here is two more photos that I took of it. I was unable to get all of the ferris wheel because of other rides being in the way.

4549823838_c49b16a2b8_o.jpg

4549186775_bdbae42e12_o.jpg

After seeing the other stuff in the way, i like the first one the most. Great captures

After seeing the other stuff in the way, i like the first one the most. Great captures

Thank you, and I agree. The two that I just posted did nothing for me.

Thank you everyone for you comments, keep them coming!!!

I like the first shot, very warm and the lighting is great, gorgeous sky!! I also enjoy the 2nd one you posted, its a little more busy just my 0.02 :D Keep them coming for sure!!

Kelli

Maybe you can take the second shot and photoshop the righthand silohuette out???

Thank you both, when I get photoshop this summer I will defently play round with it and see what I come up with, and post my results on here for you all to C&C. Thank you for the advice!

Most reactions

Back