ferris wheel.

Caleb W.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some long exposures I did at the fair. C/C welcome. Nikon D60, 18-55mm, Shutter mode, 1. 20 seconds. 2. 4 seconds.

l_04f2c8126a2d1f32d6ce7ededabde5e4.jpg

l_e35a348d442f2e4814c34fcb467d3569.jpg

Very interesting. I like the way you filled the frame. I like the angle you've chosen.

Very interesting. I like the way you filled the frame. I like the angle you've chosen.

Thanks John! I choose that angle because that was the only spot I could get to that didn't have anything in the way and I wanted a clear shot of the ferris wheel.

IMO, 20 seconds is too much and 4 seconds is not enough.

Nice try..

I like the 20 seconds. Gives the impression of a ferris wheel turned centrifuge.

Like said above, nice angle and colors.

Both are neat, but I like the shorter exposure one better. Needs brightening I think, btw. Cool image.

Now watch as 20 more people alternate on which they like better. :lol:

Whoooooiiii! You can get your clothes dried with the speed the first photo is suggesting, and you will get a stammer or the hick-ups with the second. Both quite enjoyable, each in their own way. A perfect subject to "play around" with shutter speeds. I like the experiment!

Awsome...love that 2nd one:thumbup:

see, I like the longer exposure better. Just goes to show that everyone likes something different.

i love the abstract feel of the first one while still being able to relate to it. it also gives the hustle and bustle of a state fair feel.

I love pictures of ferris wheels with long exposures! I don't think the exposure time on the second was enough, though.

Most reactions

Back