Few from Fota Wildlife Park

nice set, like feeding,good feel.al

Wow, speechless. I love Feeding, I nominated it for June POTM. You are very talented to say the least.

I'm thinking it's working justttttttt fine for you ;)

Nice set.

Really happy with it so far. I do appreciate it works better in fair to good light, being that my iso is quite high on a lot of shots, it's been quite dull here last few days.

You've been quiet in Flickr, are you still shooting, or taking a break?

Nice set.

Really happy with it so far. I do appreciate it works better in fair to good light, being that my iso is quite high on a lot of shots, it's been quite dull here last few days.

I hope it's just a break. However, I have a new hobby; mountain biking. I made a decision to get a bike so that I could get back and forth on wildlife / nature trails quicker. Well, in my research on which bike to get, I got hit by a different bug. One bike was specific to getting around on mostly flat terrain. It is equipped with a rack that supports a bag just large enough to hold my camera with the 300f4 on it.

However, I don't want to carry my camera down steep, rocky, thrill seeking hills so I had to buy another bike to fulfill my more adventurous side. Two bikes in about two months. Midlife crisis? I think so. Actually 3 bikes because Wifey needed one too.

I will post a shot or two soon.

Nice set.

I hope it's just a break. However, I have a new hobby; mountain biking. I made a decision to get a bike so that I could get back and forth on wildlife / nature trails quicker. Well, in my research on which bike to get, I got hit by a different bug. One bike was specific to getting around on mostly flat terrain. It is equipped with a rack that supports a bag just large enough to hold my camera with the 300f4 on it.

However, I don't want to carry my camera down steep, rocky, thrill seeking hills so I had to buy another bike to fulfill my more adventurous side. Two bikes in about two months. Midlife crisis? I think so. Actually 3 bikes because Wifey needed one too.

I will post a shot or two soon.

My youngest son is really into that. He spent some serious coin on his bike, I think it was called a Ripley LS if I recall correctly. He is very frugal and I was very surprised, around 8K I believe. He has broken many different bones over the years, usually hands and wrist bones. Of course, he is real serious about it and competes fairly regular or as his work will allow.

Seems all hobbies have their financial burdens :)

Very nice set, that lens seems just fine!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back