Few from Today

TylerF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Came across a barn today that happened to be amazing. But it got too dark inside and I didn't have my flash on me (shame on me) But I got a few shots that I kind of like. I plan on going back soon with a flash. There are so many cool things I couldn't shoot. c&c welcome

j5bfo9.jpg

jj8dxw.jpg

28slhrb.jpg

2zq61dw.jpg

The shots are indeed dark... nothing a tripod couldn't fix.

It looks like a neat place to shoot. I'm not sure what emotion or feeling you were trying to communicate with your shots.

yeah that was as bright as i could get them hand held. But the place reminded me of something out of the saw movies lol. There are chains covered in spider webs and stuff falling apart everywhere. deff want to go back there haha

Let's see the chains with spider webs!! :D On the last pic, I did get the feeling that you may have been going for "spooky"... but perhaps if you had recomposed the clutter out of the right side of the frame and gotten more of the deep black abyss that is on the other side of the window. Not too much because I like the angle, but more than you have. Maybe that would have worked better?

the cool cool stuff was in almost complete darkness haha. but the weird thing was that any light that was getting through, was shining on a chain or cobweb lol. it is deff on my list of places to go back to. It's about 5 min from my house lol. I just need to bring a tripod and a flash.

Thanks for the comments

i bet an HDR would look amazing from there! you've got to try it for me at least ;)

I have never tried hdr but maybe i will give it a go lol

Most reactions

Back