Few new pics for C&C

timlair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love looking at everyons pics they post for c&c. So i figured maybe you guys do too!

1. Went down to the Missouri River to take a walk with my girlfriend. It was out 1 year anny, she wasnt too happy when i took the camera...Theres an edit of it i did for my girlfriend at EDIT
4896464987_d4da85b471_b.jpg

2. KC royals Friday Night Fireworks
4896461395_c69a06fa5c_b.jpg

3. Took out some of the color, just because. It gives it more of a vintage look i think.
4897052638_069c179df5_b.jpg

4. Too close for comfort...
4897050836_2f8602161a_b.jpg

The first image looks like the focus could have been a little sharper on the "in focus" flower. I like the fireworks shot. The image of the building IMO is a little boring.

TBH idk why i liked the building shot either. The flowers were tough to get into focus because it was windy. Thanks for the input guys

I like the fireworks shots, but the rest don't do much for me!

1- I feel like you have way too much space around the subject. I think a tighter shot would be better. A good crop could make this a lot better.
2- Indeed, fireworks ought to be shot with a fairly long exposure, but I think you had the shutter open for a bit too long, causing the center to become a huge ball of white; this can probably be fixed in PP. I also think there's a lot going on around that's a tad distracting. If you don't mind, here's what I would've done with it:
148dkow.jpg

3- I find this one rather boring. Maybe if you took it from an angle or something? Like the bottom right, shooting towards the upper left.

4- The only thing I don't like about this one is the huge white line on the right side; it's very distracting. Without that, I think it'd be a decent shot.

Hope this was helpful =]

Most reactions

Back