Few of my first pictures, C&C appreciated.

Nikon_Dude

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0013 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

DSC_0098 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

DSC_0071 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

DSC_0033 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

DSC_0268 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

DSC_0064 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Meh couldn't get the pics to upload directly here for some reason, just made that flickr account and maybe its just me not knowing how to do it.

Any input would be great.

Last edited:
Thanks, how did you input the link to make it upload? Also any comments?

I like the way the sky turned out in 3 and 4, and I know the glare on the dog's eyes needs to be edited out but I don't have photoshop so I have not touched these pics.

I like 3 and 4, think 3 could be cropped slightly and, as you say PP his eyes. Don't think you really need the dog in 4, it's almost a distraction :)

not bad, but look kind of like snapshots, im not saying that i dont think you tried, but generally (in my opinion) i feel like pictures taken of dogs playing end up looking like snapshots..

btw whats that on picture 4, is it her belt? about waist high, im confused :lol:

Thanks, how did you input the link to make it upload? Also any comments?

I like the way the sky turned out in 3 and 4, and I know the glare on the dog's eyes needs to be edited out but I don't have photoshop so I have not touched these pics.

Go to the picture you want on flickr, right click and "Copy Image URL," there's a little button when you make a post that says "Insert Image." You then paste the copied URL link in there.

I get my images by going to flickr, clicking on the image, selecting ALL SIZES and then going to the biggest resolution one.

I then scroll down to the bottom of the page and copy the image URL under the 2. Grab the photo's URL

I then come to my post on TPF (or any other forum) and
type
Paste the URL
type

I'm old school and just like to do things manually. I'm sure the insert image button works fine too :)

not bad, but look kind of like snapshots, im not saying that i dont think you tried, but generally (in my opinion) i feel like pictures taken of dogs playing end up looking like snapshots..

btw whats that on picture 4, is it her belt? about waist high, im confused :lol:

Not sure what you're talking about on picture 4, there is no belt.

And I kind of agree about the pics looking like snapshots now that you mention it. Was the first time I really got to use my camera so I was just trying to experiment with how different settings affect the picture.

The christmas present in number 5 doesn't really match the feeling of the rest of the pic. I think if you would have brought the picture frame down and to the left it would make the picture much better. I think 5 is on the right path to a good shot.

Thanks for the input. And Mike I think you're right about the christmas present being a little out of place.

Most reactions

Back