Few of my son

lockwood81

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gotyourpic.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm trying to work on my portraits...and talked my son into helping a bit... For these I was using a shoot through umbrella on my right and bouncing a flash off the wall on the left.. I'm thinking I need something for the hair... I don't know, what can I do to improve these, like move the light. I know i chopped his hand. Ugh!! So much to think about when shooting.
477425138_7DUtq-L.jpg

477425609_fRbtB-L.jpg

477426350_HoWY9-L.jpg

all at f/4 50mm 1/160 ISO 100

Last edited:
Very nice images. He looks a little close to the background - a little PP to remove the creases in No1 wouldn't gpo amiss.

Only othert thing I'd say is a background light would help a lot to separate the subject from the background - I need to do this with mine too :)

Hey thanks, I didn't even notice those creases when working with my home computer, I'll get on those tonight. Yep, I need a bigger room to get him away from the back drop. I will experiment with a light behind him (facing his back or flashing towards the back drop?)

Hey thanks, I didn't even notice those creases when working with my home computer, I'll get on those tonight. Yep, I need a bigger room to get him away from the back drop. I will experiment with a light behind him (facing his back or flashing towards the back drop?)

I would think towards his back, or otherwise your black backdrop is going to be a lovely shade of grey and really show those wrinkles ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back