Few of my things

PastTheFuture

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just joined and decided to show off some of my shots. I'd like some critiques rather than "Oh, well they all look nice!" That helps me improve none whatsoever ;) So, don't be nice! :D

Spontaneous shot of my niece. I was lucky to get this ;)
DSC_0003.jpg

Some sort of butterfly I was able to catch a shot of the other day. Could use a crop, but I'm not good at crops yet so I left it.
Another_Day_by_Sick_of_Air.jpg

Water drop shot, as you can see ;) Was testing my new 35mm lens.
Propelled_by_Sick_of_Air.jpg

Shot of lightning during a storm. 3 second exposure. 18-55mm at 18mm focal length.
Bolt_by_Sick_of_Air.jpg

Well, those are some of my most recent, the first two being within the last week ;) As I said, don't be nice! (Okay, maybe you can be a little nice :p)

You have beautiful bokeh in #2. I'd crop out most of the tree, and some on the left for proportion of portrait. I'd show you what I mean, but I am not allowed to edit your photos. :meh:

#1 is a snapshot.
#3 is a test shot.

You have beautiful bokeh in #2. I'd crop out most of the tree, and some on the left for proportion of portrait.

#1 is a snapshot.
#3 is a test shot.
Yeah, I loved the bokeh too. As for the crop, I just left it as it was because I didn't want to mess it up.

#1 is a snapshot, but I loved how vibrant the colors were and, of course, the expression on her face :p
#3 I just liked the look of :p

Everytime someone says the word "bokeh" someone rips the wings off an angel and stomps on them. I just figured you'd like to know.

Nice lightning shot. :)

Everytime someone says the word "bokeh" someone rips the wings off an angel and stomps on them. I just figured you'd like to know.

bokeh
bokeh
bokeh
bokeh
bokeh
bokeh
bokeh
bokeh
bokeh
bokeh
bokeh
bokeh
bokeh
bokeh
bokeh
bokeh
bokeh
bokeh
bokeh
bokeh

Yeah, I loved the bokeh too. As for the crop, I just left it as it was because I didn't want to mess it up.

Mess what up?
The crop. I've seen some shots that were cropped badly and it made the whole photo look bad, even though it could have been a good shot.

As for everyone else, thanks for the compliments, but as mentioned, they don't help me :meh:

Mess what up?
The crop. I've seen some shots that were cropped badly and it made the whole photo look bad, even though it could have been a good shot.

As for everyone else, thanks for the compliments, but as mentioned, they don't help me :meh:

So you consider that a good shot and couldn't possibly be any better?

Have fun learning.

Mess what up?

So you consider that a good shot and couldn't possibly be any better?

Have fun learning.
I never said that. I said I didn't want to mess it up. If you want to show me a good crop of it, feel free.

Most reactions

Back