Few Pics

Rhodes7586

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Haven't had much time to do some shooting, but got out some last night. Here are a couple pics for some C&C. Still very new at this.Thanks alot everyone. 1)
Street.jpg
2)
chouse.gif

#1 - This has a few technical imperfections which can be easily fixed in photoshop (straighten so that vertical lines are vertical, correct white balance and remove some noise) however it also a bit out of focus/blurry which can't really be fixed, but the main problem with this photo is that it's a bit boring and doesn't really have a subject. No remedy for that other than shoot something else.

#2 I quite like this, the composition is at least thought out somewhat. It is a bit bright for my tastes though. I will say one thing about the shot composition-wise: When you're going for the symmetrical composition look (which I think you have done here) it is best to take your time and ensure that it is actually symmetrical; it's usually best to have it either perfcectly aligned or not at all. Having said that, I can see there would have been an annoying pole in the way of the bell for this shot, so I guess that's a tradeoff.

Most reactions

Back