Few Pictures from the BMW Performance Driving Center

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.joshjonesphoto.com
Wow! Has it already been 2000 posts on here? I haven't posted on here in forever! I've been giving my photography blog all the attention instead. Oh well...

Well here are a few shots from my trip up to the BMW performance driving center a few weeks ago. Enjoy!

DSC_5507.JPG

DSC_5476.JPG

DSC_5467.JPG

DSC_5514.JPG

Agree with TurboDSM91!

BTW, how was the driving experience?
I thought they would let you drive the "M" cars, but looks like a 330 and a X6. They are still great cars, no doubt.

Agree with TurboDSM91!

I thought they would let you drive the "M" cars, but looks like a 330 and a X6. They are still great cars, no doubt.

It was a lot of fun! It was 335's and X5's for the off road course. This was a charity event so no M car driving :( I did get to ride in an M5 up to 160 though :thumbup:

COOOOOLl!!

Agree with TurboDSM91!

It was a lot of fun! It was 335's and X5's for the off road course. This was a charity event so no M car driving :( I did get to ride in an M5 up to 160 though :thumbup:

They did mazda and bmw racing at the qualcomm stadium parking lot every sunday morning. one of my big regrets is not taking a day off work to photo them.

Currently have a '04 325i sorts package, 5 speed and i LOVE it. First bmw was a '93 525i. Next will be coming in Feb, either an e46 m3, new 135i, or 335i coupe. depends on my Q4 bonus...

Go for the M3!

They did mazda and bmw racing at the qualcomm stadium parking lot every sunday morning. one of my big regrets is not taking a day off work to photo them.

Currently have a '04 325i sorts package, 5 speed and i LOVE it. First bmw was a '93 525i. Next will be coming in Feb, either an e46 m3, new 135i, or 335i coupe. depends on my Q4 bonus...

Very cool, I have a 06 z4 3.0si sport package 6spd myself... love it :thumbup:

1 and 4 are such sick shots! Were you allowed partially on the track or close to the cars?

Most reactions

Back