few pictures with my new Nikon D90

lance70

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
HI, I just wanted to post a few pictures with my D90 and thank everyone again for helping me with my questions on here. This is my first SLR camera, I had a Canon PowerShot before this and can't believe thie difference from a point and shoot camera to this Nikon. Thanks again.

10-25-20082-1.jpg

Last edited:
great photo! I wish the dog was looking at the camera though. That would have been awesome!

Thanks :) yeah that's my boy Rocky, I will try and get more of him looking at the camera, thanks.

Pretty dog...I kind of like him not looking at the camera

Thank you very much! he was 23 months in that picture. He's been my practice model with this camera :) lol

Congratulations on getting your new camera (still waiting on my new one).

Great pic of the dog. I use my dogs to model for me constantly with every new piece of equip or technique I am trying. Everyone else runs for cover. I think the dogs are about to, but they can't resist their chicken treats! LOL

Nice picture Lance.
100_0112.jpg

Craig.;)

LOL I hear that! yeah always need a few treats around LMAO
Lyncca, I hope your new camera comes soon!

Great photo - your dog is very handsome. I'm sure your dog will be a more willing subject than most.

Great photo and what a lovely dog! I like the way he stands out in it. Can't wait to test this camera on my dog ;)
Do you have any more photos to share? :)

Thanks a lot! I really love the camera, just bought the book on it too :) ummm here are a few other ones. I spend a lot of time at the National Tiger Sanctuary. Thank you again.

11-1-2008TJ25.jpg

11-1-2008Paul11.jpg

The dog picture is nice. The last picture also.

The dog picture is nice! I think I would like it better if he had not been centered in the frame, though.

And what a beautiful white tiger!

I also like the composition in number 3.

Congrats on the new toy!!

Most reactions

Back