Few portraits

Just Photoshop Actions. Most of them are the kind that allow you to paint in and then tweak in the layers. Super easy to use!

Amber
Kubota Image Tools team

The edits are fabulous-

I think many of these have strong shadows cast on the faces, which makes me wonder how you are metering? If you are metering for an overall meter, your camera will underexpose the face so that the background will be correctly exposed.

You need to correct your camera when it does this. Either by using fill flash, or overexposing to correctly expose the face (and possibly blow the sky out).

All of them need post processing work also.

I think these look great! #3 and #5 seem a little dark in my opinion; I'd like to see more detail in the little girl's face, as well as the man in #5. Otherwise, awesome composition and work!

Amazing edits to both of you!

What software are you using Amberlark

And Pargo, a little description of what ya did?

I used Nik Color Efex 'Dynamic Skin Softener' to even out complexion (I realize I could've done a better or more thorough job on the forehead tho); I then used Photoshop's Patch Tool to get rid of larger impurities plus the single hair across her right eye. I then played with the eyes a lot - used dodge and burn on iris as well as the white of the eye.

Then I played with the curves, lightened skin and darkened hair and background.

Finally, I added some of Kubota's Chocolate Syrup 1 action - just a hint tho.

Glad you like it! :lovey:

Finally some burning of the edges - that's it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back