Few random pics

Lula

Cracks-Up At Crazy Titles!
Reaction score
Website
lullabygal.blogspot.com
These are some of the lastest pics I have been working on, "unfortenatly" i have lots of spare time to sit infront of my computer.
It has been awhile i haven't been around the forum, i see that has became a very big big world!!! ;)

a flower from Teresa's Garden

my nephew's feet, almost a year old :hugs:

and finally....the locks...I have been taking lots of locks pics, i just adore their look

wow Lula, i absolutely love your work! the clarity, textures and colors really make these stand out!!!!

They are pin sharp, they are so great, all these shots, although i'd like to see a little more contrast in the white flower, it looks very grey and a bit of photoshop would give the shot a lot more punch, as it deserves to bea fabulous shot, its perfectly captured and clean, just needs the 'wow' factor.

Very cool shots. Love the comp in all of them. ...and they are so clear. Awesome

I like the 2nd lock shot... it looks like the muzzle of a gun - neat stuff. the baby feet are really cute too

the locks series is amazing!!!! :D:D nice colours!!!

these are all great, i really like your lock series, can't wait to see more! :D

Thanxx JonMikal and deveel ! :er: :er: ;)

Force of Nature --> You're totally right, actually i have done some retouches on the pic flower but then i uploaded the wrong picture! :er: oops
it should be this one....what do u think, it seems a bit clear doesnt...i think...

Fantastic series and I can't possibly pick a favorite. They are all wonderful. I've missed seeing your work!

Most reactions

Back