Few shots from the last wedding, C&C

dzfoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dz-foto.lt
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is the case, when I like the lens flare effect. Yeah, thats real. What do you think?

wed_dz_143-vi.jpg

wed_dz_139-vi.jpg

Love it! I very rarely don't instantly hate an image with blown out highlights, but I think it's done very well in the first image and works quite well. Is the lens flare in the second one real or added in post?

Love it! I very rarely don't instantly hate an image with blown out highlights, but I think it's done very well in the first image and works quite well. Is the lens flare in the second one real or added in post?

Thanks! Both of photos has only a real lens flare. I never do such things in post processing, I think its "cheap" :) and its a quite difficult to create realistic one. Or maybe I am not pro of PS :)

If only the Italian can play football as well as you taking wedding photographs!

If only the Lithuanian can play football as good as you taking the wedding photographs! They would have qualified to the world cup!

I saw your first shot and I knew I had to register to compliment that incredible shot. I not a professional but I love photography and its moments like those that keep me compelled. Thanks.

I saw your first shot and I knew I had to register to compliment that incredible shot. I not a professional but I love photography and its moments like those that keep me compelled. Thanks.

Thanks! And welcome to TPF :)

Beautiful shots. Love the composition of both of them. Love that in the second one the flowers frozen perfectly in the air take up just enough of the negative space in the sky. And yes, I believe the lens flare effect works very well in both. Great shots!

The flare, you did it on purpose or you didnt expect it?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back