Few shots from the other day C&C

The third one is very natural. All three very sweet... Here is an example child of play.

020.jpg

I figured it out!! :)

Here is the bigger version of the edited #3 from the original post

4452829664_1b55c615bf_b.jpg

mmm the light in the background is too bright I think...takes away from the sweet little girls profile.

i'm playing in pse8 now trying to get rid of all those blue funky looking things in the background... hoping that will help a little...

okay.. i lied

I can't get it to work using the paint brush... or the clone stamp...

Help!!! :( lol

I find the closeups on the playground to be distracting with all the bright colors. I generally convert to B&W for these. There's not enough of the playground visible for the colorful equipment to be very relavent.

Here's an example
Nathanael Siders Photography | September 2009

Sometimes it works better for B&W and sometimes it's not needed. I think in the case of some of these, B&W would help....especially on the one 3 posts up.

how about this one? :)

4453626167_7a936d5eaf_b.jpg

Might be personal preference, but I much prefer the B&W. Much better I think.

Planning on getting this printed at the photo lab at my college tomorrow... A 9x6 only costs $1 so it's definitely affordable for me... I would like to make sure that this final version is a keeper... I added contrast, brightened a little bit and those 2 things got rid of all the squiggly stuff in the background...

What do you all think?

4456536840_059274f8ea_b.jpg

Last edited:
Planning on getting this printed at the photo lab at my college tomorrow... A 9x6 only costs $1 so it's definitely affordable for me... I would like to make sure that this final version is a keeper... I added contrast, brightened a little bit and those 2 things got rid of all the squiggly stuff in the background...

What do you all think?

4456536840_059274f8ea_b.jpg

Looks to me like you could darken all blacks a bit, this is just personal taste though. I prefer the b&w over the colored shot, however, if you tweaked the color balance, it could be a winner..

Better? I got someone to help me edit out the playground equipment... I have added contrast to this (I can't figure out in PSE8 how to make just the blacks darker or something along those lines)...

4456613466_a7610427ea_o.jpg

Most reactions

Back