FF On Its Way

gr8five

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Except for my P600 Im going FF. I just ordered a D750 with the Tamrom 70-200mm f/2.8 Di USD VC and the Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G AF-S. This is going to be an interesting change and Im looking forward to it.

What do you currently shoot with? Im hoping to make the switch in the next 12 months

I did have a D90

Ive been filling the piggy for a while just in case this happened and the D90 plus gear sale helped.

You're going to love it!! The autofocus and lowlight performance is just amazing!!

Oh, wow, you are moving from one era into another era! You will be blown away.

Awesome!!!
I have this exact gear D750, Tamron 70-200mm and 50mm 1.8G
You are going to be totally head over heals with the performance of the camera with these lenses!!!

Congrats and enjoy :)

This was an expensive decision for me and you people made it a lot easier. Thank you for all the help and kind remarks.

Congrats! Welcome to the full frame world.

Just wait to look through a FF View finder. It's like looking through a picture window.Big,bright and sunny.

You will like it it. Your good glass will really make the full frame shine. Nothing wrong with a D90 but the D750 is light years ahead.

Have fun and enjoy.

Roger

The D750 is really well-rounded. Any camera leaves something to be desired, but the D750 doesn't leave you wondering what you're missing out on at all (mainly because it does it all). Decided to do a new type of photography today? The D750 is ready for anything.

My favorite thing that differentiates the D750 from the D610 is the focus system, Wi-Fi, ISO performance at 6400 and 12800 wins out by enough to matter, and battery life that is right where you need it to be. From the D810, file sizes are reasonable, the camera is more portable, the focus system is better, ISO performance is better, and the price is much nicer. You can tell that Nikon had to really be careful about what they did with the D750, since they came close to making it too perfect.

Thanks Paul, a reassuring reply for sure. :02.47-tranquillity:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back