FFFFFFFFF! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!

wgp1987

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all, i ordered a sigma flash from BH and got it the other day. I finally got a chance to open it so i set up a small photo shoot to try it out. My camera was tripod mounted and the flash was properly place and tightened. I open my blinds for extra light and i start adjusting the flash for the direction i would want it to bounce from and the mount SNAPPED. I was like WTF! I dont know if i should call BH or Sigma but im bugging out right now cause it was a gift.

What should i do!?!?

I just want to add that my camera wasnt damaged (thank god) ... as far as i know?

Thought the first part of your title was Hexidecimal.

Contact B&H like suggested. Then if you do not get any results, file the insurance claim by the shipper, explaining it was damaged enroute. Claims will take what seems like forever, but you can recoup in most cases.

ugh. they have an online live chat. im going to contact them for now and see what happens.

They are going to send me an RMA and issue store credit. Thats why BH is the best.

I guess i should buy something with a metal mount. Possibly the Metz or Canon

I had heard that the Sigma flashes weren't built as well as the Canon's, but that is ridiculous. Do you have any pics of the broken flash?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back