Field HDR

Coldow91

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Personally I really am not a fan of HDR's unless they look natural but I was bored and decided to try it out, and this was the only one that I was semi happy with. I was wondering what you guys thought of it

c-t7PNEU6gGxcGG30EIJDBArJLOoQjjO02EE.jpg

Pretty cool... Im not sure what it takes to make this happen but I am sure its not easy, overall pretty sweet. Keep practicing you get it down in no time.

yeah looks pretty good to me.. i know its HDR but i think with a little less saturation it could be very nice without the total HDR look.. i have been known to be wrong, in many occasions, though.

Gave it a bash:

c-t7PNEU6gGxcGG30EIJDBArJLOoQjjO02E.jpg

but i'm guessing it looks much like an original exposure now though.

I think something in between the two would be good. I do think that the original was too too saturated, thanks for the help

yeah i just wanted to try, i've been trying HDRs myself and they come out looking too .. well, too processed. Just like to experiment.

Maybe a bit of cropping,
for me there is a bit to much open grass at the bottom.Overall I quite like.

Very decent. Luminosity is what I've found to turn HDRs freakish. I back off that anymore. Makes it easier to work with saturation then. Post-post-processing can bring it all just about back into reality- but with detail in the shadows and dimension. Micro-contrast and strength will help lighten up the heavy spots on the clouds and mountain range. Great first shot at it overall though.

I like the big splotch of sunlight on the field the most.

Sorry, I should have also mentioned;
I feel the general concensus of HDR is to process the photo that no one knows it is an HDR. (Though I am a Fan of a lot of "over done" HDRs)
I feel you did a good job at this, and the edit that K Pugh did was good as well.
Something in between must just be perfect.

I also (as abraxas) really liked the "pop" of light in the field

Most reactions

Back