Field of dreams

Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another infrared....I felt this one had a dreaminess about it.

282300966_mHXJ3-L.jpg

interesting picture but, imo, mostly background.

I think this would be much better with something in the foreground to catch the eye as a main subject - anything, old wagon, grazing horse, unicorn, naked maidens leaping, anything.

I think this would be much better with something in the foreground to catch the eye as a main subject - anything, old wagon, grazing horse, unicorn, naked maidens leaping, anything.

yep I think you're right, the background dominates too much...an object in the foreground would help balance that, thanks for the feedback.

Eh, I disagree. I think the trees make a great pair of focal points. I really like this image.

ETA: I'm only throwing out my opinion with no desire to argue. I think everyone likes different things in regards to art. ;)

I agree with The Traveler, but I still love the shot because of the unreal mood it portrays. May I ask what IR filter you use?

Eh, I disagree. I think the trees make a great pair of focal points. I really like this image.

ETA: I'm only throwing out my opinion with no desire to argue. I think everyone likes different things in regards to art. ;)

thanks very much for your opinion.

I agree with The Traveler, but I still love the shot because of the unreal mood it portrays. May I ask what IR filter you use?

thank you....I use a Canon 300D converted to full-time IR.

I agree as well, but I like that it is almost like you are capturing different seasons because of the snow capped mountains.

thanks a lot.

The above comments express my dilemma with this shot, the dreamy change of season elements really appealed, but the snow-capped background and rock face which contribute to the scene also dominate too much....maybe I'll have to photoshop in some dancing maidens :D.

I'll go ahead and vote for the dancing maidens.

nice shot

foreground is kinda confusing

Most reactions

Back