No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
reprocessed an image.

DSC_0011_TM.jpg

Thanks for looking.
Dani.

I was going to say ... the shot looks familiar. I still like it and still think the buildings are a tad tilted, but I really like the colors now (I don't quite remember the original, but did you up the color saturation?).

I was going to say ... the shot looks familiar. I still like it and still think the buildings are a tad tilted, but I really like the colors now (I don't quite remember the original, but did you up the color saturation?).

Thanks. I used tone mapping to get some detail from the grass without losing the sky.

Dani.

While bumping I'll add that I like how the light seems to pour into the picture on the right hand side.

Dani.

You're right, that is the nicest element of the photo, the light enters (in visible rays of sunshine), as if someone were actively pouring it out. Good one :D (but the buildings do have barrel distortion, goes with the wide angle, I suppose).

For some reason I don't really mind the barrel distortion in this one. Also if I fix it I'll have to crop out some of the right side which is I think the most important part of the picture.

Dani.

That's right, I only pointed out that the "leaning buildings" are from barrel distortion and from nothing else, and since this is a wide angle photo, there are some things there that must needs be! No help about it (unless you have a super special camera, and who has that??? Hm? Not me, either! ;))

ithink the leaning buildings are from pointig the camera upwards. not from barrel distorion.

anyway, this certainly is a nice shot with nice colours, but the halos around the treeline are disturbing for me at least. otherwise great!

Thanks Alex.
I guess the halos are a result of the tome mapping.

Dani.

I really like this photo... gives a peaceful feel. Good Job

Most reactions

New Topics

Back