Fight Club 6- Winners!

TPF Fight Club

There is no fight club...
Reaction score
Website
www.whatismyip.com
It's been a tough one... for some categories, just until the last vote, a tie was possible...
So, the winners per category are...

Toys: JonMikal with 7 votes!
Favorite possession: Alison with 10 votes!
Symmetry: Alison with 6 votes!
Humor: Verbal with 11 votes!
Art within Art: ShutteredEye with 10 votes!

As to the largest amount of votes... there's a four-way tie, actually. I (alex) made a mistake while counting the votes and didn't count LittleMan... all apologies for that, chris... ;)
So the winners for having the biggest amount of votes are.....
ShutteredEye
Alison
Verbal
LittleMan
all with 16 votes!

!!!CONGRATS GUYS!!!

Alexandra said:
aaw, look at the modest guy ;)
you can pat yourself on the shoulder, you deserve it ;)

Actually I pretty much despised every single one of my pictures and I think you all are stupid for voting for me, but thanks anyway :p

Verbal said:
Actually I pretty much despised every single one of my pictures and I think you all are stupid for voting for me, but thanks anyway :p
you called me stupid?
keep in mind that i can change the PW too, dear. :greenpbl:

i think you just did...
but that's ok. i know you're pathetically wrong. my mom told me that when i was 5: "these kids are wrong. you're not stupid, you're just different... very different"
:meh:

anyway, i'm too nice to change the pw. i guess i'll just write horny pm's and send them signed with your name. ;)

Alexandra said:
i think you just did...
but that's ok. i know you're pathetically wrong. my mom told me that when i was 5: "these kids are wrong. you're not stupid, you're just different... very different"
:meh:

anyway, i'm too nice to change the pw. i guess i'll just write horny pm's and send them signed with your name. ;)

Fine, as long as you send them to yourself :eyebrows:

crap, wait...
*SHOVEL'D!*

Verbal said:
Fine, as long as you send them to yourself :eyebrows:

crap, wait...
*SHOVEL'D!*
that's right.
and they still say we need psychologues and peers to get over stuff... let's all go to Canadian Tire and get nice shiny shovels. huge savings on the insurances this year.

ok, now i'll go and leave myself horny sticky-notes on the fridge.

Congrats!! :D

When's the next dual?

Congrats everyone! This was a lot of fun, and the first time I've taken photos for fun in a loooooooooong time! I look forward to the next one!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back