Fight Club Discussion

I thought FightClub was given out to who ever one the last fight to control the nect one.
Though I got the impression that clarinetJWD was in charge.
If it got popular enough it could be run twice each week - once for the US timezone and once for the European timezone

^^^ Put it this way, so far I have no reason to think it's not going to happen January 4th. :greenpbl: (And welcome to TPF!)

It is really Joe's (clarinetJWD) baby this one, though I did cover for him under his 'Fight Club' nom de plume last week. As far as I'm aware, he's back in charge tomorrow unless he lets me know otherwise.

why did I always ignore this section?!? this is an awesome idea! i'm in for tomorrow.

This seems like an interesting thread, If i remember I am in, now 1 question. I know the fun is to post for all the given categories, but what if on a occassion I can't find anything for one, could I still be able to participate and post for the categories I have completed?

I think it is cool....I have seen it before, where some people only get in 3 to 4 pics. Ya just loose some valuable votes :(

This is a great idea,i will participate today...if i get on time:D

Most reactions

Back