***Fight Club*** Round 10 today, 2:00EST

Fight Club

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Voting thread is HERE (clicky)

Last Sunday's Fight Club was terrific, so let's keep the momentum going!

Rules:
* 5 topics, 5 photos, 1 hour.
* The topics will be posted in this thread at exactly 2:00 PM EST
* Photos must be taken, edited, and posted in this thread within the one hour time limit.
* Voting will be in a separate thread.
* Good luck, play fair, and have fun! Any questions, send a PM.

Your official Fight Club homework assignment is:

1. Opposites
2. You want a piece of me?
3. That's Funny!
4. A bribe you'd offer me
5. Tragic accident

Last edited:
I'll try and do this one :)
If I'm home to look at the topics!

I don't think I'll make it today - have flu with the shakes so big not even 1000/s with VR at 18mm is gonna get me a clean shot.

Have fun all.

I snapped awake.. "what time is it" LOL. im ready to roll

Im just taking a break from shovelling another foot of snow. :lol: Will be back at 2.
Wanna welcome all the new Fight Clubbers. Have a blast......k? :thumbup::thumbup:

I don't think I'll make it today - have flu with the shakes so big not even 1000/s with VR at 18mm is gonna get me a clean shot.

Have fun all.

I'm in the same boat. However, if there's a topic on the theme of blurry green lumps, I'm probably your man. :(

Have fun all.

I'm in the same boat. However, if there's a topic on the theme of blurry green lumps, I'm probably your man. :(
Hope you two are feeling better soon. :D BTW...if you ever want me to take over a week, I would be glad too. Cant guarntee the subjecs will be family oriented...heh heh .

Last edited:
I swear I better not miss this for the 3rd time. Blah! I guess I should set my alarm?

I'm 17, I'll forget, trust me.

Last week I was sitting with my camera ready until 1:55pm when my mom needed help moving boxes, and then I forgot, DAMN.

Most reactions

Back