Fight Club - Round 127: Results are in!

Fight Club

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Complete rules and procedures

This round is closed, and ready for your votes!

Vote in This Format said:
1. [Topic] - [User]
2. [Topic] - [User]
3. [Topic] - [User]
4. How many posts? - LaFoto
5. Let's not talk about that - Fight Club

Without further Ado, the photos!

1. Eat
maisie
1.jpeg

JWellman
1.jpeg

B.Sullivan
1.jpeg

FocusDave
1.jpeg

Murphy O'Hoolihan
1.jpeg

bromic10
1.jpeg

2. Sleep
maisie
2.jpeg

JWellman
2.jpeg

B.Sullivan
3.jpeg

FocusDave
2.jpeg

Murphy O'Hoolihan
2.jpeg

bromic10
2.jpeg

3. Work
maisie
3.jpeg

JWellman
3.jpeg

B.Sullivan
2.jpeg

FocusDave
3.jpeg

Murphy O'Hoolihan
3.jpeg

bromic10
3.jpeg

4. Play
maisie
4.jpeg

JWellman
4.jpeg

B.Sullivan
4.jpeg

FocusDave
4.jpeg

Murphy O'Hoolihan
4.jpeg

bromic10
4.jpeg

5. Take a picture
maisie
5.jpeg

JWellman
5.jpeg

B.Sullivan
5.jpeg

FocusDave
5.jpeg

Murphy O'Hoolihan
5.jpeg

bromic10
5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fight Club-

Started uploading at around the 13 min mark and Im down to around a min now and no successful upload as far as I can tell. Trying to get them in, but not sure its working.

Brandon

edit- Saw the option to e-mail them to you, so I'm going to try that, but the timer has now ran out. If I am in I'm in, if I'm not, then I'm not. No biggie, its your choice.

Thanks

Last edited:
Really nice way to do this :)
Sadly I missed it this time, but I'll be ready tomorrow! ;)

libbettylou1010: Did you submit photos? Somehow, the site sent me a "Submission" email, but there were no images attached. Email them to [email protected] if this was a mistake, and I'll add them to this page ASAP.

TexasAggie: I know you're playing right now, don't worry! I won't close the round until you get your photos in.

Murphy: I didn't get a submission email from you either. Weird for two issues to creep up in one week.

OK, I'm going to wait for libbetty and Murphy before I open voting on this round. I'll close out last round, and the new one is up already. Hopefully we get it sorted out fast.

I gave it an effort but decided not to submit and save everyone some bandwidth on my not so quality pics this week!

Thanks, Murphy, Aggie.

I'll post the photos tonight, and if libbettylou doesn't get them to me by then, those will go up as soon as I get them.

I'm really sorry, I sent you a message back but I guess it didn't send. I decided not to submit my pictures for this round, same reason as TexasAggie07. Sorry to inconvenience everyone!!

I'm really sorry, I sent you a message back but I guess it didn't send. I decided not to submit my pictures for this round, same reason as TexasAggie07. Sorry to inconvenience everyone!!

No problem!

Edit: OK, sorry for the wait, please vote quickly! I'd like to keep it on schedule :)

Last edited:
Eat - bromic10
Sleep - FocusDave
Work - B. Sullivan (the one with the ruler!)
Play - FocusDave
Take A Picture - FocusDave

I think that B. Sullivan's Work and Sleep pictures got switched! :p

Eat - maisie
Sleep - JWellman
Work - B.Sullivan (the wood picture)
Play - Murphy O'Hoolihan
Take a Picture - B.Sullivan

Most reactions

New Topics

Back