***Fight Club*** Round 13 today, 2:00 EST

Ignore this

• Don't

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My pedantic nature requires me to note that Reese's come in cups and York Peppermints are offered in patties.
And my pedantic nature requires me to note that I only took pictures of bars :p. [Which can travel more 'places' in their little trunk]

And my pedantic nature requires me to note that I only took pictures of bars :p. [Which can travel more 'places' in their little trunk]
My bad. I swore off sweets some time ago. I was going only on memory...... now there's a laugh for you.

Excellent turnout again, and some really creativlyamazing shots. Well done. Off to vote.

almost got all the borders finished, i am still new to scripting i CS4. Chiller: to do your borders is it an action or a script? (i am still trying to figure out how to script the shadow effect)

So sorry I missed this earlier. Had to run as soon as I was done. I have my frames as preset actions. I have one for portrait, and one for landscape. They are really easy to set up. If you need a hand, let me know.
Glad you got your entries in tho. :D

Excellent turnout again, and some really creativlyamazing shots. Well done. Off to vote.

So sorry I missed this earlier. Had to run as soon as I was done. I have my frames as preset actions. I have one for portrait, and one for landscape. They are really easy to set up. If you need a hand, let me know.
Glad you got your entries in tho. :D

I tried making it an action by recording what i was doing but it only works some time and has errors other times. The script, on the other hand, always works but i don't know how to do shadows in the script :gah: anyways i guess that is for a different thread. I'll read up online some more and if i don't figure it out i will drop you a line. Thanks.

Most reactions

Back