Fight Club - Round 134: Results are in!

Fight Club

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Complete rules and procedures

This round is closed, and ready for your votes!

Vote in This Format said:
1. [Topic] - [User]
2. [Topic] - [User]
3. [Topic] - [User]
4. How many posts? - LaFoto
5. Let's not talk about that - Fight Club

Without further Ado, the photos!

1. Pain
DigitalAngel
The image for "spiral" was submitted twice, once for Pain, once for Spiral. Please get in touch so we can fix this.

FtWorthPhotog
1.jpeg

sm4him
1.jpeg

CreateOriginals
1.jpeg

itBurns
5.jpeg

2. Gain
DigitalAngel
2.jpeg

FtWorthPhotog
2.jpeg

sm4him
2.jpeg

CreateOriginals
2.jpeg

itBurns
3.jpeg

3. Accent
DigitalAngel
3.jpeg

FtWorthPhotog
3.jpeg

sm4him
3.jpeg

CreateOriginals
3.jpeg

itBurns
1.jpeg

4. Frozen
DigitalAngel
4.jpeg

FtWorthPhotog
4.jpeg

sm4him
4.jpeg

CreateOriginals
4.jpeg

itBurns
2.jpeg

5. Spiral
DigitalAngel
5.jpeg

FtWorthPhotog
5.jpeg

sm4him
5.jpeg

CreateOriginals
5.jpeg

itBurns
4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to let you guys know, my "Spiral" picture is a picture of the shock on my motorcycle. Normally I'm not into processing images like I did for most of these, however, I thought they actually came out well, so .. such it is.

My Accent picture is just of my motorcycles license plate. I considered "Accent" as it is computer language (Most of my older family read it as I OWN DOO). The picture came out terrible, but I was at a loss for that category. Haha

Last edited:
First time I've participated; it was REALLY challenging, and I can't wait to give it another go this week! I got really stumped by a few of them, THEN my camera battery died, so I had to give it about a 10 minute charge while I wandered around thinking of what to shoot...was glad I saved "Frozen" for last, so I could drink it while processing and uploading everything. I finished with about 5 seconds to spare!

I'll come back and vote tomorrow, possibly with a "Frozen" encore.

Couldn't play this round due to family/work/volunteer stuff keeping me too busy, but here is my vote.

I hope nobody minds, here is a quick template to make voting easier, just copy and paste into your post.

1. Pain -
2. Gain -
3. Accent -
4. Frozen -
5. Spiral -

And my vote:

1. Pain - FtWorthPhotog
2. Gain - sm4him
3. Accent - FtWorthPhotog
4. Frozen - CreateOriginals
5. Spiral - DigitalAngel

Good round everyone! I'm sorry that I missed it.

1. Pain -FtWorthPhotog
2. Gain -
sm4him
3. Accent -
sm4him
4. Frozen -
CreateOriginals
5. Spiral -
FtWorthPhotog

Great job guys! I really wanted to enter again but my computer died. I could take the pictures but no processing or posting them... I could only watch the action from my phone. :( Can't wait for the next one!

1. Pain - FtWorthPhotog
2. Gain -
FtWorthPhotog
3. Accent - itBurns
5. Spiral - DigitalAngel

StringThing: Thanks for the easy cut-and-paste template!

The Spiral category was tough, because they were all really good!
itBurns: at first, your license plate for Accent just didn't make any sense to me--but then I realized that what you read in those letters all depends on where you put the emphasis/accent...it can be I Own Doo, or I Owned You, or probably other things as well. I know that wasn't exactly your thought process for using it, but it seemed pretty clever to me. Accent was just a hard category!!

This was fun; I can't wait to do it again, but it'll likely be Friday night before I get to this week's round.

1. CreateOriginals
2. FtWorthPhotog
3. sm4him
4. CreateOriginals
5. FtWorthPhotog

:) sm4him, that was actually my thought process. Since my older family couldn't read it the right way, I figured "computer language" or "leet speak" would be considered an accent. Thanks for catching that ;)

1. Pain - itBurns
2. Gain - FtWorthPhotog
3. Accent - sm4him
4. Frozen - itBurns
5. Spiral - itBurns

Awesome contest you guys! I just started photography and Im glad there's something challenging like this. I really need to clean my lens (as you can see by the little greyish dots on the bottom left of my photos). Ill leave my flickr link here, just so you guys can comment and critique my other photos and designs!

Flickr: Josh Kemmer's Photostream

1. Pain -ItBurns
2. Gain -sm4him
3. Accent - sm4him
4. Frozen -createoriginals
5. Spiral -itburns

Oh btw no children were really hurt in the creation of my photos ..well at least not permanently..LOL
have to give a speacial shout out to my 9 year old for thinking outside of the box on the spiral photo..."dad you can take a picture of me throwing a spiral" good job buddy!

Last edited:
1. Pain - FtWorthPhotog
2. Gain - CreateOriginals
3. Accent - sm4him
5. Spiral - FtWorthPhotog

Oops, I missed again. So sorry, I'll get the contest going again tomorrow, it's just that time of the year, I guess...

Well, I only got my submission in last night, so it was good for me that you were late getting the next one going. Although, on the other hand--my round 135 photos are TERRIBLE, so maybe I'd have been better off if I'd missed the deadline, lol! I just had NOTHING for several of the words, and didn't execute very well on the ones I could find anything for. Hoping for more inspiration for this next challenge!

Results!

In first place this week is FtWorthPhotog with 13 votes!

Coming in second place is sm4him with 10 votes

And in third place, CreateOriginals with 8 votes

The Categories:
1. Pain - FtWorthPhotog (5 votes)
2. Gain - sm4him (4 votes)
3. Accent - sm4him (6 votes)
4. Frozen - CreateOriginals (6 votes)
5. Spiral - FtWorthPhotog (4 votes)

like a mule, though
1. Chiller - 105.22
2. JWellman - 101.1
3. bentcountershaft - 90.6