***Fight Club*** Round 14 today, 2:00 EST

Cool....glad to have you aboard too. Welcome to TPF> :D:D:D

I did this dang FightClub on one leg, and hopped from room to room. I only had two rooms to play in, and was not going to attempt hopping up the stairs. :lol::lmao::lol: What a riot...gotta love a challange.

I did this dang FightClub on one leg, and hopped from room to room. I only had two rooms to play in, and was not going to attempt hopping up the stairs. :lol::lmao::lol: What a riot...gotta love a challange.
That explains the No Crypt shots this week..... :lmao: Maybe we mere humans might ..... just might, have a chance this week. Still curious if the breakfast cereal and the skulls are shot from the same room.:lol: A new twist for the expession of "Breakfast of Champions."

Susan!! Nice job....love the pooch photo, and 4 and 5 are great as well!! (Glad you posted as well!!)

In PhotoBucket...you can set it to "large", that should give you the right size!!!

Good luck!!!

Only had my hobby room, which is my other "chamber" besides my crawlspace. :lol: The kitchen is where I give everyone their last meal before I take them to my crawlspace. :lmao::lmao: But the blood was kept in the fridge tho. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back