Fight Club - Round 142: Results are in!

Fortunately, I'm quite used to failing miserably, so I'll go ahead and play anyway if I get home in time. :lol:
Same here... I always try even if it means utter failure, as in today's attempt! I was so pumped too! I had all my lenses out, lights going... I just could not get it together. :x

Now on to trying to figure out another challenge going on the forum for the word "Spirit." That's been a tough one for me too.

Yeah, I'm doing that one too. I finally had a great inspiration last night and know exactly what I want to do for it, though...just had to get an item from work before I could set up my photo, so I'm hoping to do that tonight too. And hoping six other people haven't already posted the same idea by then. :lol:

sm4him: When do you think you'll be able to play today, just so I can get a ballpark about when I should go to the next round?

As soon as I get home, probably about 5:30 (Eastern Time). But, seriously, if you're ready to put up the next round, go right ahead. I'll just go ahead and play whatever round is up when I get home. Don't hold it up on my account, because I doubt my choices will be any better THIS week than they were LAST round!! :lol:

Oh, well. After you waited on me, I played when I got home. Everything went fine (except for the part of taking good photos, lol) but when I got ready to submit the photos, the little "all copyright remain with the..." bar was right over the top of captcha, so I couldn't see it to type it in, and there was no scroll bar to try to scroll out of it. I tried closing my browser and restarting. It's not my browser; I have the scroll bar UNTIL I get to that last submit photo screen.

I ran out of time before I could get my photos onto a flash drive and try it on another computer.

Ah, well--it certainly be no loss to anyone in the voting process. They were mostly ridiculous. ;)
Better luck next week.

email me the photos, and I'll get them up ASAP. As for the formatting issue, can you screencap it and send that to me as well?

EDIT: sm4him's issue has been resolved. In cases where the window height was too small, the content would extend beyond the edge of the window, with no scrollbar. Now, the content panel is resized to always fit, and at small window heights, the copyright footer disappears automatically.

Last edited:
1. Fancy – JWellman
2. Spin – bentcountershaft
3. Violent – bentcountershaft
4. Sweet – bentcountershaft
5. Hover – sm4him

1. bentcountershaft
2. bentcountershaft
3. bentcountershaft
4. xsSami
5. sm4him

1. bentcountershaft
2. bentcountershaft
3. bentcountershaft
4. Jwellman
5. sm4him

1. Bent
2. sm4him
3. Bent
4. JWellman
5. Bent

Hard one! I wish I had a chance to do this!

1. Fancy: Jwellman
2. Spin: sm4him
3. Violent: bentcountershaft
4. Sweet: bentcountershaft
5. Hover: sm4him

1. Fancy - JWellman

2. Spin - sm4him

3. Violent - Demers18

4. Sweet - Demers18

5. Hover - xsSami

very hard rules for entering the competition....

Yes, it's hard. But it's also fun. Don't worry about the competition part of it. I pretty much stink at it, but it is a GREAT way to challenge yourself to be more creative. You may not get all 5 topics done in time, but try anyway. Do it for at least 3 weeks, and you'll find yourself hooked!

Oh gosh... I think as long as Bent is playing we are all screwed. :lol:

Not that I don't like the other ideas, but he sort of blows us all out of the water. To me, it's about voting for the best photos, not about which person I like the best...or who I feel sorry for this week...etc.

All five of my votes go to Bentcountershaft. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back