Fight Club - Round 147: Results are in!

Fight Club

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Complete rules and procedures

This round is closed, and ready for your votes!

Vote in This Format said:
1. [Topic] - [User]
2. [Topic] - [User]
3. [Topic] - [User]
4. How many posts? - LaFoto
5. Let's not talk about that - Fight Club

Without further Ado, the photos!

1. Soft

OneFamPhoto
OneFamPhoto1471.jpg

Big_Pink_Snapper
Big_Pink_Snapper1471.jpg

Ernicus
Ernicus1471.jpg

O|||||||O
O|||||||O1471.jpg

2. Wind

OneFamPhoto
OneFamPhoto1472.jpg

Big_Pink_Snapper
Big_Pink_Snapper1472.jpg

Ernicus
Ernicus1472.jpg

marmots
marmots1472.jpg

yerlem
yerlem1472.jpg

O|||||||O
O|||||||O1472.jpg

3. Control

OneFamPhoto
OneFamPhoto1473.jpg

Big_Pink_Snapper
Big_Pink_Snapper1473.jpg

Ernicus
Ernicus1473.jpg

marmots
marmots1473.jpg

O|||||||O
O|||||||O1473.jpg

4. Hot

OneFamPhoto
OneFamPhoto1474.jpg

DanPower
DanPower1474.jpg

Big_Pink_Snapper
Big_Pink_Snapper1474.jpg

Ernicus
Ernicus1474.jpg

marmots
marmots1474.jpg

yerlem
yerlem1474.jpg

O|||||||O
O|||||||O1474.jpg

5. Incandescent

OneFamPhoto
OneFamPhoto1475.jpg

Big_Pink_Snapper
Big_Pink_Snapper1475.jpg

Ernicus
Ernicus1475.jpg

marmots
marmots1475.jpg

yerlem
yerlem1475.jpg

O|||||||O
O|||||||O1475.jpg

Last edited:
As of today we have two players, so we'll leave it open for another week again. Also, I'll send Joe another PM and see if he can get the thread titles fixed. :)

Is there anyway to remove my name, I clicked play when I was not ready but clicked out as soon as I saw the timer.

I'll ask Joe to take a look, but you don't show up as a participant for the round right now, so I'm not sure what would happen if you tried to play.

For the moment we still only have two players for this round.

Is there anyway to remove my name, I clicked play when I was not ready but clicked out as soon as I saw the timer.

I'll ask Joe to take a look, but you don't show up as a participant for the round right now, so I'm not sure what would happen if you tried to play.

For the moment we still only have two players for this round.

A player won't show up until they hit "Submit". Even with a login and captcha, we occasionally get a spambot, so this keeps the bots out of the auto-generated posts.

Jess: I've removed you from this round, feel free to play!

We have three participants at this time, but I'm going to leave it up another week because one of the players only submitted one photo.

I was going to play today but it has been storming. I have to finish moving stuff to new apt as well, tomorrow and next day, but I think I can spare an hour tomorrow, will be a nice break from moving, given the weather cooperates.

Long version to I'm in, tomorrow. Hopefully. :)

This is tougher than I thought...especially with an apartment half empty...didn't have much to work with so mine suck. lol. Only one thumbnail showed up as well after the upload was complete...I am guessing they uploaded anyway?

This is tougher than I thought...especially with an apartment half empty...didn't have much to work with so mine suck. lol. Only one thumbnail showed up as well after the upload was complete...I am guessing they uploaded anyway?

Yes, I got all five of yours.

Well cool, we have enough players to close this round out, so Monday evening I'll update everything - so if anyone else wants in on this round, you've got until Monday!

Also, if there is a specific topic you'd really like to see for the next round, I accept bribes! ;)

Where is the theme at? :huh:

People still have until Monday to play, so the them will go out unhidden at that time I imagine. ;-)

If you want to play, go to the first post and click the "Fight club: Click to Play" Icon and you'll be redirected to the page where the theme is.

Ohhh, I thought I had to take the photo before monday. :)

you have until monday to play, unless he is ending it first thing monday morning, not sure about that one. You only get an hour to take the pics. Once you hit play and get xfered to page where the topics are....your timer starts after signup. etc...etc.

Which user only has 1 pic?

DanPower only submitted one photo.

you have until monday to play, unless he is ending it first thing monday morning, not sure about that one. You only get an hour to take the pics. Once you hit play and get xfered to page where the topics are....your timer starts after signup. etc...etc.

I'll be switching things over at around 9pm Pacific on Monday evening, so depending on your time zone you have most of Monday to participate.

Most reactions

Back