***Fight Club*** Round 17 today, 2:00 EST

I feel left out... Mine are all alone on page one. :(

Should I move them?
(this will probably end up going to 3 pages anyway with the extra half hour - would it be better to have all the entries on pages 2 & 3?)

EDIT - MOVED PICTURES FROM PAGE ONE

1. Insane
IMG_6302-resized.jpg

(How many people still have an actual paper dictionary?)

2. Difficult
IMG_6297-resized.jpg

3. Spicy
IMG_6295-resized.jpg

4. Colorful
IMG_6300-resized.jpg

5. What's going on in there?
IMG_6301-resized.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, here we go...

Insane
FightClub001.jpg

Difficult
FightClub002.jpg

Spicy (could have been used for the insanity pic too)
FightClub006.jpg

Colourful
FightClub.jpg

What's going on in there?
FightClub003.jpg

I just realized I got my title wrong on the last one. Instead of "What's going on in there" I thought the assignment was "What's going on here?"

That will teach me to read a little better. Oh well.:confused:

we have to post them to photobucket or whatever and post them from there right?

we have to post them to photobucket or whatever and post them from there right?

Yeah. Use the IMG code - just copy & paste it.

I am in no way affiliated with, associated with, related to, or otherwise knowledgable of this guy...(or girl)....

Sincerely, the ORIGINAL "Lucky"....

OK. We believe you. :lol:

Last edited:
Yup. Better hurry......8 minutes and counting..........

Just a note to you who are sticking forks in or near electrical outlets: I am an electrician with lots of experience. I hope y'all knew that the LEFT slot of an outlet is the neutral side, which will not normally shock you if you are grounded. The RIGHT side carries the line voltage, and will light you up if you provide a path to ground. This is NORMAL configuration, HOWEVER, I run across lots of situations where the "HOT" wire is on the left side.

When I took my photo, I took the precaution of using my voltage tester to make sure that the outlet was wired correctly.

If you live in Europe, don't even THINK about doing this, as BOTH sides are "hot" (220v is standard, whereas in the U.S., 120 volts is standard).

I should have never posted that picture. Please do not attempt this unless you know what you are doing. I am going to remove those photos at the end of the day, and urge you who have taken a similar photo to do the same.

Thanks, Lucky.

Most reactions

Back