***Fight Club*** Round 18 today, 2:00 EST

I have just started on this forum and I thought it might be fun to join in the challenge this week. WOW, the time goes so fast! Is the key to successfully completing this challenge not having to leave the house? I didn't even come close to finding all the topics, but I did find one. I know I am not in the running, but had to share because it was so bizarre...how often do you see something like this?

3357498752_cdd65f08cd_o.jpg

DAMMIT!!!!!!!

Stupid photobucket took forever to upload. :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

Don't worry about it, it still counts. Internet problems never should disqualify anyone, but if you really started uploading when you posted, (2:59) you might want to do that a bit earlier in the future.

I have just started on this forum and I thought it might be fun to join in the challenge this week. WOW, the time goes so fast! Is the key to successfully completing this challenge not having to leave the house? I didn't even come close to finding all the topics, but I did find one. I know I am not in the running, but had to share because it was so bizarre...how often do you see something like this?

Most people don't leave their house, unless they have something very much particular in mind, and then, it's usually only one shot. Welcome to the forum and the contest, hope you'll join us again next week!

And that is a bit bizarre...even moreso than kundalini's collection of tequila bottles! :p

I'm sorry I didn't get back 'til a few minutes ago, so I missed FC again. Sigh.

One of these weeks we should do a cellphone camera week only =) At least that is what i would do if i was out when Fight Club was going on!

Don't worry about it, it still counts.

Excellent! :mrgreen:

Internet problems never should disqualify anyone, but if you really started uploading when you posted, (2:59) you might want to do that a bit earlier in the future.

I started uploading at about 2:53, but the last 2 took forever for some reason.

Either way..........thanx.

There's a good chance that I'll be MIA with FC over the next few weeks. Selection Sunday is in about half an hour if you couldn't guess why. :)

I gave up the Class A drugs..... lemme have this one (other) vice..... p-p-please. :lmao:

Most reactions

Back