Budget
Budget.jpg

Two Tone
TwoTone.jpg

Produce
Produce.jpg

Woke Up
JustwokeupforFightClub.jpg

Wow that is so little time. Photobucket and I are fighting.

LOL Kammerman and I had some of the same thoughts for power.

I should also have mentioned, my last submission is blurry purposely, supposed to show urgency and speed. Which is true, becasue I said OH CRAP 20minutes!!!! hahah.

It seems like everyone has a really small bed. It might be time to tap the camera equipment fund, to buy a little more leg room:headbang:

It seems like everyone has a really small bed. It might be time to tap the camera equipment fund, to buy a little more leg room:headbang:

Yes, a much needed investment...

Beds are high on the list of "things to buy". A better one for us, and something for our daughter, and soon to be son.

yeah I hate my twin :( But I'm only 20 and share a room, so no dice on more leg space till I move out!

Hahaha... The bed's a queen, the display just dwarfs it. Splurged and bought a 42".

No kidding. 26 this year hit like a freight train. I suddenly had to move on from the 18-25 box on paperwork. I didn't get older, I moved into an entirely different demographic.

Hahaha... The bed's a queen, the display just dwarfs it. Splurged and bought a 42".

No kidding. 26 this year hit like a freight train. I suddenly had to move on from the 18-25 box on paperwork. I didn't get older, I moved into an entirely different demographic.

Please....lol try being 32...........20 26 sounds like a lot of fun right now!!!!;)

It's always funny to me how many similarities there always are in Fight Club.

This week, we have:

2 engine pictures
2 onion pictures
2 cash pictures
2 electrical outlet pictures
3 coin pictures
5 bed pictures (but that was kind of a given, considering the topic)

...Anyway. Just my funny little obversation...

(I am actually a little surprised that nobody else took a picture of their checkbook...)

Most reactions

Back