*** Fight Club *** Round 59 today, 2:00 EST

Thanks everyone!

Getting things in on time seems to be in the preparation. I should have it figured out for next time. ;)

It's no problem that I didn't make it. Rules are rules. :thumbup: I figured since I put the time and effort in to them I should see it through.

Thanks again! Good luck everyone!

This helped me a lot. I had Flickr open and ready to upload. That was the only thing that saved me because I took a little lonnger to shoot than expected.

I'm way late...this is my first time trying...If I'm too late...It's OK. I will try again next week. This was a lot of fun.

If voting hadn't already started, I would say no problem.

I don't normally run this, but I have a feeling 18 minutes might be too late...

I'll let Joe make the final decision, but for now I think it would be best to just say that you were too late. Sorry. Again, if there were no votes cast already I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Hope you understand.

You do have some pretty good pictures though, I hope you play again.

Agreed. 18 minutes is pretty late, but for a first timer, I'd let it slide usually. Unfortunately, once a vote has been cast, it's too late. Keep it up! We meet again next week

No problem. Coming up with the topics was harder than I thought it would be though, lol. I was sitting there staring at the screen trying to come up with one more for like 2 minutes. :lol:

Lovin the Align Chopper, have a T-rex 500 myself ;)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back