4241267333_c18e8a9a4d.jpg

Blown away
4241266609_c413d8a5f6.jpg

4241266197_09f0d0f37b.jpg

extreme close up
4241926222_edc2bb1b4d.jpg

PIP
4241268225_9240b97fae.jpg

Sorry for the late entry. I know I'm not included, just wanted to post them since it's past 4am now! :thumbdown::lmao: Good luck to everyone else!
1. 2010
ff259b2b.jpg

2. Link
1084bb25.jpg

3. Blown Away
c66d186b.jpg

5. Picture in Picture
fb09c069.jpg

Sorry for the late entry. I know I'm not included, just wanted to post them since it's past 4am now! :thumbdown::lmao: Good luck to everyone else!

We laughed at your "blown away". Hilarious!

Your links still aren't working, Hooker...

Truth. I liked that photo.

Hahaha! Thanks..I'll try to get them in on time the next round. It really is difficult! My 7 year old boy just woke up too...now I have to put him back to bed. Oops!:blushing:

Really? How about now? Ive never had a problem with flickr until my first FC. That sucks.

That's weird on Hooker's links, I can see all of his images fine on both the original post and his redux. Am I the only one?

Still not working for me... Even if I quote your post and copy the address you posted, it still doesn't work if I go there.

Ive changed the permissions one more time. Im done messing with it. Just frustrating. The pics arent the greatest, but for my first effort its dissappointing.

Ive changed the permissions one more time. Im done messing with it. Just frustrating. The pics arent the greatest, but for my first effort its dissappointing.

I cleared the cache & deleted cookies, and now none of them show up...

i can only see the eye ball on both posts.

This looks like a blast. I wanted to just kinda watch it today to see how it went. Ima do it next week.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

That's weird on Hooker's links, I can see all of his images fine on both the original post and his redux. Am I the only one?

Still not working for me... Even if I quote your post and copy the address you posted, it still doesn't work if I go there.

I don't see them either. That is not cool :(

Most reactions

Back