***Fight Club*** Round 61 Voting

1. Metal Hooker771
2. Slip Hooker771
3. Icy/Hot 0 l l l l l l l 0
4. Contrasts Goontz
5. Fine print 0 l l l l l l l 0

Incredibly close this week!

The winner (by a hair) is O|||||||O, with 17 votes!

Second place goes to mishele, also with 17 votes

And in third, Hooker771 with 16 votes

The categories:
1. Metal - O|||||||O (9 votes)
2. Slip - Noah212 (6 votes)
3. Icy/Hot - O|||||||O (5 votes)
4. Contrasts - mishele (6 votes)
5. Fine print - Hooker771 (7 votes)

Top 20:
. Chiller - 105.22
2. mishele - 90.99
3. O|||||||O - 89.45
4. Chris of Arabia - 87.75
5. leighthal - 82.89
6. Clawed - 77.88
7. mooimeisie - 66.17
8. Buckster - 65.96
9. OregonAmy - 63.38
10. Artograph - 63.14
11. Antarctican - 62.21
12. Goontz - 61.92
13. Plankton - 56.70
14. marinaw - 55.77
15. Bill19 - 55.46
16. Stamp - 54.64
17. Mazzarooney - 54.39
18. Hoser - 54.05
19. clarinetJWD - 53.46
20. CW Jones - 52.96

Wow, thanks guys.

Great job everyone! Lots of voters this week - Hopefully you guys will play next week!

It's great fun, you really should try it if you haven't played.

Wow, thanks guys.

Great job everyone! Lots of voters this week - Hopefully you guys will play next week!

I really need to play more... My Top 20 score is suffering because I've only played twice! Who came up with this new formula anyways? What a crackpot! :lol:

Woooohooooo!! Great turnout this week!!
Nice job, Josh........I ll see you Sunday!! :greenpbl:

Wow, thanks guys.

I really need to play more... My Top 20 score is suffering because I've only played twice! Who came up with this new formula anyways? What a crackpot! :lol:

If you want to play, I can cover for you sometimes.

Also... I personally wouldn't mind if you played even knowing the topics ahead of time. Not sure how everyone else feels about that, but to me that doesn't really seem like "cheating".

Also... I personally wouldn't mind if you played even knowing the topics ahead of time. Not sure how everyone else feels about that, but to me that doesn't really seem like "cheating".

That would be fine with me as well. I think we can trust you not to do any planning even if you know the topics. The more the merrier!

I down w/ anything!! I think we should have a money round once a month....lol

I support that idea. I could care less if you have prior knowledge of the topics. It seems a shame that you are stuck here waiting for us to play. JOIN IN!!! In fact, I could go as far to say if you DON'T join us we will lead a revolt and come to your house, steal your camera and hold it for ransom.....

We hAVe YOUr cAmEra
PlAy Or THe LEnS geTS iT!!!!

:playball: :playball: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :playball: :playball:​

I support that idea. I could care less if you have prior knowledge of the topics. It seems a shame that you are stuck here waiting for us to play. JOIN IN!!! In fact, I could go as far to say if you DON'T join us we will lead a revolt and come to your house, steal your camera and hold it for ransom.....

We hAVe YOUr cAmEra

I guess I have no choice, then :)

We hAVe YOUr cAmEra

I guess I have no choice, then :)
It would be great if you played!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back