***Fight Club*** Round 64 Voting

Great topics this week and great photos from everyone :). It was hard to choose lol.

1.White- leighthal

2.Covered- AUS-10, made me laugh :D

3.Boost- themedicine

4.Write/Right- mishele

5.Beauty in the Ordinary- O|||||||O

1. white- 0IIIIII0
2. covered- themedicine
3. boost- clarinetJWD
4. write/right- leighthal
5. Beauty in the ordinary- mishele

That's alright, the voting doesn't end till thursday i think. there's still time. at least thats what I keep telling myself. haha

1. White - leighthal
2. Covered - themedicine
3. Boost - AUS-10
4. Write/Right - clarinetJWD
5. Beauty in the ordinary - HannaRebekah

Great shots everyone. :thumbup::D

That's alright, the voting doesn't end till thursday i think. there's still time. at least thats what I keep telling myself. haha

Wednesday at 5pm EST (USA) if I'm not mistaken.

1. White - leighthal
2. Covered - bentcountershaft
3. Boost - Hoser
4. Write/Right - clarinetJWD
5. Beauty in the ordinary - mishele

1. White - O l l l l l l l O

2. Covered - bentcountershaft

3. Boost - clarinetJWD

4. Write/Right - leighthal

5. Beauty in the ordinary- mishele

Nice turnout and great pics. Voting was difficult! Bummer I missed this week, but I needed my sleep this time. :sillysmi:

1. White 0 l l l l l l l 0
2. Covered AUS-10
3. Boost hoser
4. Write/Right 0 l l l l l l l 0
5. Beauty in the ordinary mishele

So I know I said I don't vote so I can remain impartial, but leighthal brought up a good point: If I don't vote, it puts me at a bit of an advantage, so here goes!

1. White - leighthal (Hard call between you and themedicine [edited to switch twice now])
2. Covered - themedicine
3. Boost - Stamp
4. Write/Right - AUS-10
5. Beauty in the ordinary - bentcountershaft

Last edited:
So I know I said I don't vote so I can remain impartial, but leighthal brought up a good point: If I don't vote, it puts me at a bit of an advantage, so here goes!

I don't have any problem with you voting. Just because you run the game doesn't mean you shouldn't get to vote.

IMO - Once you post the topics, your responsibility to remain impartial end.
As long as you tally the votes accurately, I don't see how you could skew the results any more than any one of us could.

EDIT
BTW... I won't be able to make this Sunday's game...gotta work.

I don't have any problem with you voting. Just because you run the game doesn't mean you shouldn't get to vote.

IMO - Once you post the topics, your responsibility to remain impartial end.
As long as you tally the votes accurately, I don't see how you could skew the results any more than any one of us could.

I could do exactly what it looks like I did today... (for the record, I didn't. I work out of town, and get home on Thursday afternoons just in time to tabulate votes) Wait until the results are in, and use my 5 votes to skew the final count. That's exactly why I've refrained from voting until now, but leigh's point is good. If I'm not voting for someone on each topic (putting out 5 votes not to me), my odds suddenly go up, so it's more fair for me to participate than to not. So without further ado...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back