***Fight Club*** Round 64 Voting

In first place, with a total of 14 votes, leighthal!

Coming in second is mishele, with her 11 votes

And in third after a tiebreak, O|||||||O, also with 11 votes

Categories:
1. White - leighthal and O|||||||O (6 votes)
2. Covered - themedicine (8 votes)
3. Boost - Stamp (6 votes)
4. Write/Right - clarinetJWD, leighthal, and O|||||||O (3 votes)
5. Beauty in the ordinary - mishele (8 votes)

Top 20:
1. Chiller - 105.22
2. mishele - 89.50
3. Chris of Arabia - 87.75
4. O|||||||O - 87.51
5. leighthal - 82.23
6. Clawed - 77.88
7. clarinetJWD - 70.96
8. mooimeisie - 66.17
9. Buckster - 65.96
10. Goontz - 64.06
11. OregonAmy - 63.38
12. Artograph - 63.14
13. Antarctican - 62.21
14. Plankton - 56.70
15. marinaw - 55.77
16. Bill19 - 55.46
17. Mazzarooney - 54.39
18. CW Jones - 52.96
19. Murphy O'Hoolihan - 52.96
20. MikeBcos - 52.27

cg6cp.gif

I could do exactly what it looks like I did today... (for the record, I didn't. I work out of town, and get home on Thursday afternoons just in time to tabulate votes) Wait until the results are in, and use my 5 votes to skew the final count. [...]

I guess my point is - why would you do that? It doesn't even make sense, you have nothing to gain by making someone win or lose.

I know you don't do that, I just don't see why you would even want to. There's no motive.

...Anyway. Keep voting, lol.

(And I do see what you're saying - that not voting is almost like voting for yourself, as far as odds go. Never really considered that before, but it is true. Every time I vote, that's 5 votes for someone other than me - making my percentage of the total votes lower.)

I think that if you submit pictures, you should also vote (that goes for everyone, not just you).

Well done, leighthal!!! Great pics everyone.

Oh yeah - I totally forgot with my reply...lol.

Congrats Leigh!

Good job everyone! Thanks for all the "covered" votes. haha
I think this was a particularly good week though.

Congrats leighthal!!! I dont know if I ll be playing this week....lol Might still be shoveling out from the storm.

Thanks all!!!
I'm quite surprised as there were some fantabulous photos this week.
As a prize my computer died shortly after entry. The screen of my laptop went quasi-dark and all my USB ports went to port heaven.
It's been sent in for repair, but it could take a few weeks before I get it back. Alas, no FC for me for a few weeks.
I'll still come and vote with the kids computer though. (And no--I can't put my editing programs on theirs due to space limits)

AH, I may have a chance this week then! haha.

But for real, that sucks about the computer. I have finally gotten mine running better thanks to some SMCfan control module, but alas, I have a feeling it won't be around after the next six months.
Why do macbook pros have to be so expensive?!

Congrats leighthal!!! I dont know if I ll be playing this week....lol Might still be shoveling out from the storm.

I'm just going to wait for it to melt this spring before heading out again...
After 4 trips outside, I finally got everything done!! My neighbor did help finish the end of my driveway(where the plow shoves snow!!!!) Hubby is out of town so 20 inches was a lot work for me...lol

BTW........making my neighbor cookies tomorrow.......God Bless Him!!!

I'm just going to wait for it to melt this spring before heading out again...
After 4 trips outside, I finally got everything done!! My neighbor did help finish the end of my driveway(where the plow shoves snow!!!!) Hubby is out of town so 20 inches was a lot work for me...lol

BTW........making my neighbor cookies tomorrow.......God Bless Him!!!

You only got 20? Lucky you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back