2. Fuzzy
fuzzy.jpg

3. Wet
wet.jpg

4. Squishy
squishy.jpg

5. Old
old.jpg

(Remember, mine sometimes take a while to show up. Sometimes right clicking "show picture" will help.)

Photos have to be taken by you and in the hour allotted, not years ago. Sorry, try again next time.
All pictures were taken by ME in the time provided? What's the problem? I can send all the RAW w/ date&time if needed?

The EXIF tells a different story. The only one that looks like it was taken today was your "Squishy" entry. Everything else was taken in either 2008 or 2009.

I think He's saying that you cannot photograph a photograph of someone else's. Unless of course you yourself took the photo of Marilyn Monroe, in which case that still might not be a valid submission due to the fact that it was not taken from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM today.

The EXIF tells a different story. The only one that looks like it was taken today was your "Squishy" entry. Everything else was taken in either 2008 or 2009.
That can't even be possible because I didn't have the nikon d50 to take pictures with in 2008/2009 lol. So I don't know what to tell you. If you want to take me out of the voting that's fine, I rushed home @ 2 for nothing then haha :(

goodluck everyone else!

I think He's saying that you cannot photograph a photograph of someone else's. Unless of course you yourself took the photo of Marilyn Monroe, in which case that still might not be a valid submission due to the fact that it was not taken from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM today.
The Monroe was a poster I have in my apt? Haha this really isn't that big of a deal to me so believe whatever you want.

Most reactions

Back