*** Fight Club *** Round 72 today, 2:00PM EDT

I think He's saying that you cannot photograph a photograph of someone else's. Unless of course you yourself took the photo of Marilyn Monroe, in which case that still might not be a valid submission due to the fact that it was not taken from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM today.
The Monroe was a poster I have in my apt? Haha this really isn't that big of a deal to me so believe whatever you want.

I was simply explaining what Hoser was trying to say. I don't necessarily agree with him.

The Monroe was a poster I have in my apt? Haha this really isn't that big of a deal to me so believe whatever you want.

I was simply explaining what Hoser was trying to say. I don't necessarily agree with him.
No worries :) I was just saying it's a poster. If that's not acceptable, and if somehow i'm let back in the runnings, i'd like to submit this picture (taken 10minutes ago!):

29ol9ps.jpg

What is the link to the site you hosted these on/from?
I just threw them on TinyPic.com

No worries :) I was just saying it's a poster. If that's not acceptable, and if somehow i'm let back in the runnings, i'd like to submit this picture (taken 10minutes ago!):

29ol9ps.jpg

What is the link to the site you hosted these on/from?
I just threw them on TinyPic.com
It says this one was also taken in 2009.

Is the date your getting set @ 2/25/2009? I just looked @ my camera and that's the date it's set at...

>.<

Most reactions

Back