Fight Club - Round 85: Results are in

Took me a minute to realize the the voting thread and the submission thread were the same. :lol:

OK, here's my votes:

1. Clean - bentcountershaft
2. Stylish - Goontz
3. Hokey - bentcountershaft
4. Black and White - KAikens318
5. Bold - Goontz

PS - I think I like it better this way - Topic, followed by all submissions for that topic; then, next topic. Less scrolling this way. :lol:

edit
Lot's of firepower down here in Texas too. :lol: :thumbup:

Ha! Yeah, I noticed the Texas connection.

I agree, being able to keep the categories together is definitely an advantage of this format

So I know for future reference (too late for me now), should we specify which topic the link is for, or just be sure to leave the links in order? Also, we do not need to include image tags, correct?

Something like :
1. <topic> - link.jpg

It is not necessary to include either, even the number is superfluous

So I know for future reference (too late for me now), should we specify which topic the link is for, or just be sure to leave the links in order? Also, we do not need to include image tags, correct?

Something like :
1. <topic> - link.jpg

So, for the future - User name, followed by 5 links is all that's needed?

Are you using some kind of automated program you wrote or something, or are you doing it manually?

Cool, thanks!

I think the new format worked great, and the participation of this week just speaks to that. Good thinking! Like Josh said, it was definitely good to get back to Fight Club. Organizing them the way you did will definitely make voting easier too.

Lot's of firepower down here in Texas too. :lol: :thumbup:
Ha! Yeah, I noticed the Texas connection.
:lmao::lmao::thumbup:

I really prefer this style for voting. So much easier having them all together by category.

1. Clean - 0|||||||0
2. Stylish - Goontz
3. Hokey - 0|||||||0
4. Black & White - Average Joe
5. Bold - Goontz

1. Clean - 0|||||||0
2. Stylish - bentcountershaft
4. Black and White - AverageJoe
5. Bold - 0|||||||0

No one gets taken out by computer problems! It's too bad you only got 3 uploaded. If you send me the other two, I can verify that they were taken in that hour by the exif data, and post all 5 for you

Wish I'd seen that post this morning... I've been so frustrated with this silly laptop that I didn't check the forums until just now. No worries though. :)

Anyhow, here are my votes:

1. Clean - 0|||||||0
2. Stylish - AverageJoe
4. Black & White - bentcountershaft
5. Bold - Goontz

1. Clean - bentcountershaft

2. Stylish - bentcountershaft

3. Hokey - AverageJoe

4. Black and White - 0|||||||0

5. Bold - 0|||||||0

Something like :
1. <topic> - link.jpg

So, for the future - User name, followed by 5 links is all that's needed?

Are you using some kind of automated program you wrote or something, or are you doing it manually?

For now, I'm doing it manually, but only because I had a lot of homework today, and no time to write a script to do it for me! In the future, I intend to make it automated.

EDIT: erose86: Sorry I didn't reply directly, but Goontz got it! Even if you don't play, we want your votes. However, isn't Fight Club more important than your personal safety? We actually had a bit of that storm blow through here in Baltimore too, but the extent we had was an hour of heavy wind, and 10 minutes of pouring rain. Then a beautiful evening!

Last edited:
Ok, I'm late on voting:

Clean: bentcountershaft
Stylish: bentcountershaft
Hokey: 0|||||||0
Black and White: Goontz
Bold: Goontz

LOVE the new format, both for participating and voting!!! (Couldn't participate last week as I was at the boss's cottage without access to editing etc.)

1. Clean - KAikens318
2. Stylish - Goontz
3. Hokey - Goontz
4. Black & White - bentcountershaft
5. Bold - 0|||||||0

Most reactions

New Topics

Back