Fight Club - Round 85: Results are in

Results! This was a close one

In first place, with 12 votes is bentcountershaft!

Coming in second, O|||||||O with 11 votes

And in third, Goontz with 10 votes

The Categories:
1. Clean - O|||||||O (4 votes)
2. Stylish - Goontz (4 votes)
3. Hokey - bentcountershaft (3 votes)
4. Black and White - bentcountershaft (3 votes)
5. Bold - Goontz and O|||||||O (4 votes)

Top 20:
1. Chiller - 105.22
2. mishele - 88.17
3. Chris of Arabia - 87.75
4. Clawed - 86.94
5. O|||||||O - 86.12
6. Wheels47130 - 83.33
7. leighthal - 82.23
8. RalphP13 - 72.15
9. clarinetJWD - 70.96
10. da9girl - 68.75
11. mooimeisie - 67.93
12. Buckster - 65.96
13. OregonAmy - 63.38
14. Goontz - 63.22
15. Artograph - 63.14
16. Antarctican - 62.21
17. HannahRebekah - 59.44
18. VoLcOmKiDd911 - 56.75
19. Plankton - 56.70
20. marinaw - 55.77

And remember, next round goes live at 12:00 AM EDT Friday! (That's tonight for you night owls)

Nice work guys!

And remember, next round goes live at 12:00 AM EDT Friday! (That's tonight for you night owls)
Wow, that means I can do FC in the middle of the night when I'm totally wasted! :lol:
That should be interesting...lol.

Might have to try that sometime... :lmao:

Nice work guys!

Wow, that means I can do FC in the middle of the night when I'm totally wasted! :lol:

No Josh........you'll be passed out by then!!! That is way too late for you!! lol:D

Well, I didn't say it would be easy.... :lol:

Nice work guys!

No Josh........you'll be passed out by then!!! That is way too late for you!! lol:D

Nah, it's just 11 CST! A night of drinking can go all the way 'till sunrise! And then you sleep through an interview.

Yay, I rock! I won't be taking advantage of the night time abilities for regular fight club as I like to shoot outside too much. Although a night time specific round could be pretty cool.

Although a night time specific round could be pretty cool.

Yeah, I'd be up for that.

One of the topics should be "30 minute star trail", lol! Let's see what we can get after wasting half of the time on one picture... :lmao:

OK, that probably wouldn't be such a good idea... A night round would still be cool though.

Last edited:
Although a night time specific round could be pretty cool.

Yeah, I'd be up for that.

One of the topics should be "30 minute star trail", lol! Let's see what we can get after wasting half of the time on one picture... :lmao:

OK, that probably would be such a good idea... A night round would still be cool though.

That would be completely evil.

Also, I'm not opposed to a night round, but there's one problem: You can email the account and get the topics during the day, without checking the thread. That would screw some people who might not notice that it is a night round first.

I will put up a couple topics next week that may work well at night, however, so I hope some of you will run with it!

Oops - I meant 'wouldn't' in that last line. LOL.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back