Fight Club - Round 89: Results are in!

Hold on guys :)

I'm in the middle of setting up a new PC/Hackintosh and managed to...uhhh...not do this today. I'll get results up tomorrow, but in the mean time, while not play round 90?

Sorry, guys, I am full of fail. Computer is almost set up, then I can get the scores done.

Results!
Finally!

Swooping into first place this week is bentcountershaft, with 10 votes!

Landing in second is OrionsByte with a set of 8 votes

And pulling into third is err_ok with 7 votes

The Categories:
1. Lovely - bentcountershaft (4 votes)
2. Glass - O|||||||O (3 votes)
3. Delicate - AverageJoe (3 votes)
4. Spy - OrionsByte (4 votes)
5. Substantial - 786soul (4 votes)

Top 20:
1. Chiller - 105.22
2. Chris of Arabia - 87.75
3. mishele - 87.24
4. Clawed - 86.94
5. O|||||||O - 84.95
6. Wheels47130 - 83.33
7. leighthal - 82.23
8. RalphP13 - 72.15
9. clarinetJWD - 70.96
10. da9girl - 68.75
11. mooimeisie - 67.93
12. Buckster - 65.96
13. bentcountershaft - 63.40
14. OregonAmy - 63.38
15. Artograph - 63.14
16. Goontz - 61.79
17. Antarctican - 57.10
18. VoLcOmKiDd911 - 56.75
19. Plankton - 56.70
20. HannahRebekah - 56.58

Thanks for your patience!

Top 3 on my first try :) Well done everybody!!

Sadly this weeks attempt is really quite terrible... nevermind!

Results!
Finally!

Thanks JWD - hope your computer woes are behind you.

You might want to update the thread topic when you get a chance. :)

I wouldn't exactly call it "woes". My old computer was a power box, with SLI graphics and one of the highest clocked processors. It used 200W at idle, and I don't even want to think about how much it used under load (likely double). This created a...warming sensation in my room, keeping it at a nice 84F while the rest of the house was 75.

This was coupled to the fact that I'm trying to learn and get started doing iPhone development, which requires Mac OSX for the development program Xcode.

So, I went on to newegg and about 200 hackintosh sites, and built myself a $600 computer equivalent to the $1500 iMac, except with more ram and hard drive space. It's now running OSX beautifully, and my room is nice and cool!

Results!
Finally!

I wouldn't exactly call it "woes". My old computer was a power box, with SLI graphics and one of the highest clocked processors. It used 200W at idle, and I don't even want to think about how much it used under load (likely double). This created a...warming sensation in my room, keeping it at a nice 84F while the rest of the house was 75.

This was coupled to the fact that I'm trying to learn and get started doing iPhone development, which requires Mac OSX for the development program Xcode.

So, I went on to newegg and about 200 hackintosh sites, and built myself a $600 computer equivalent to the $1500 iMac, except with more ram and hard drive space. It's now running OSX beautifully, and my room is nice and cool!

Ah, well that's cool. I've been toying with the idea of getting in to iPhone development myself, but have neither the time nor the Mac. I'll have to read more about the hackintosh approach if I ever get serious about it; I'd heard about people doing it but figured as prone as Apple is to reject apps, that if they found out I was using OSX on hardware that wasn't theirs, I'd get blacklisted or something. :lol:

Ah, well that's cool. I've been toying with the idea of getting in to iPhone development myself, but have neither the time nor the Mac. I'll have to read more about the hackintosh approach if I ever get serious about it; I'd heard about people doing it but figured as prone as Apple is to reject apps, that if they found out I was using OSX on hardware that wasn't theirs, I'd get blacklisted or something. :lol:

I think you're going to be safe there... I'm planning on releasing apps in both the spp store and cydia, so I think I'd be in hotter water than you!

Most reactions

Back