Fight Club - Round 92: Results are in!

1. Wonderfull - bentcountershaft
2. Push - bentcountershaft
3. Flame - OrionsByte
4. Business - bentcountershaft
5. Duty - OrionsByte

bentcountershaft, how is it you always come up with so much awesome

Bent, what's the product key and version number lookin' thing that is getting posted to the end of some of your messages?

I have no idea, but it shows up on every post I do on this site and on facebook but doesn't do it on other forums though. It's been doing it for a couple weeks I think and I have to edit it out after posting. I don't always remember to so but it's annoying. If anyone has any idea why it keeps putting that at the end of my posts I would sure like to know how to fix it.

bentcountershaft, how is it you always come up with so much awesome

I use up all of my good luck on Fight Club instead of using it to find a good job or win the lottery. :lol:

Last edited:
Interesting. And this is on a desktop/laptop? You're not using any special browser, OS, etc? Hrm...

A desktop with XP running Firefox. Trying this post with Explorer to see what happens.

Wow, weird. It's not a big deal, I'm just an IT guy and was curious as to what might be causing it -- never seen something like that. Do you have any add-ons enabled in Firefox that could be causing it?

Results!

Steamrolling into first place this week is bentcountershaft with 12 votes!

Bringing in second is OrionsByte, with a set of 6 votes

And in third is Goontz, with 4 votes

The Categories
1. Wonderful - bentcountershaft (3 votes)
2. Push - bentcountershaft (3 votes)
3. Flame - HannahRebekah (2 votes)
4. Business - OrionsByte (2 votes)
5. Duty - bentcountershaft (3 votes)

Top 20:
1. Chiller - 105.22
2. Chris of Arabia - 87.75
3. mishele - 87.24
4. Clawed - 86.94
5. O|||||||O - 84.60
6. Wheels47130 - 83.33
7. leighthal - 82.23
8. RalphP13 - 72.15
9. bentcountershaft - 71.44
10. clarinetJWD - 70.96
11. da9girl - 68.75
12. mooimeisie - 67.93
13. Buckster - 65.96
14. OrionsByte - 65.46
15. OregonAmy - 63.38
16. Artograph - 63.14
17. Goontz - 61.92
18. HannahRebekah - 59.17
19. Antarctican - 57.10
20. VoLcOmKiDd911 - 56.75

BTW, bent... the weighted score you put up for today's contest has only been beaten one time (by Chiller). A score of 1.1 or higher usually wins the contest, you were 1.8! (And you passed me...err...clarinetJWD on the top 20. I/He'll have to reclaim the title.)

BTW, bent... the weighted score you put up for today's contest has only been beaten one time (by Chiller). A score of 1.1 or higher usually wins the contest, you were 1.8! (And you passed me...err...clarinetJWD on the top 20. I/He'll have to reclaim the title.)

I am literally blown away by that. I'm going broke paying off people for all these votes. :lol:

Maybe bent has to use film next week. :lmao::lmao:

Bruce

Most reactions

New Topics

Back