***Fight Club*** The reminder thread.

Everyone ready for tomorrow? I know the Superbowl is on, and all, but really, is that important? I mean, a bunch of big sweaty men rubbing all over each other? You might as well take in a few musicals while you're at it. So I'll see you here instead, right?

It is a boring game.:er: Takes a bunch of them to gather round in a group hug, figure out what to do, run a few yards, and then they all pile up on one guy, touch a few bums and do it all over again. :lmao::lmao::lmao: I should be here. Hell...cant go outside, we have too much snow. :lol::lol::lol:

I'll be over at a mates' house. Not a clue what he has for photo software. I hope eveything works out. This will definetly be a challenge on my end (being my tequila drinking buddy). It's five o'clock somewhere......... :lol:

The Superbowl is more of an occassion than a game IMO, especially this year. The hors d'oeuvres should be brilliant though.

Everyone ready for tomorrow? I know the Superbowl is on, and all, but really, is that important? I mean, a bunch of big sweaty men rubbing all over each other? You might as well take in a few musicals while you're at it. So I'll see you here instead, right?

There's plenty of time to do both, Fight Club ends well before the Superbowl starts.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back