Fight Club -WINNER

ok so can i find out when the next competition is? I wana be prepared for the categories because i totally missed it last time.:lmao:

Matty-Bass said:
ok so can i find out when the next competition is? I wana be prepared for the categories because i totally missed it last time.:lmao:
Just keep popping in here from time to time... Seeing the precedent duels have all been organized the same day, i'd say it's the only way.
I guess some day we'll get more organized and post the nomination thread at least a day in advance... We'll see...
But keep popping in :D

Matty-Bass said:

Part of the fun, or the terror .... :D , is not knowing the categories until they are announced. Having to think of everything in that one hour and do it is the challenge.

Anyone who's got any idea category ideas, please PM them to TPF Fight Club! Me and Alex will sort through 'em and pick and choose for the next competitions. Eventually we'll be writing down as many as we can and I'll get a random generator. That way I can click a button and have 5 random categories chosen for every fight. =)

Most reactions

Back