Fighter

Paparoksguitar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a take off of joey lawrence and martin wiklund. I wanted to take what they did and push it one step further.

fightersmall.jpg

Let me know what you think plz..I might have overdone the processing a lot though.

Strobist:
1 b1600 octabox above camera
1 b800 reflective white umbrella behind and left of subject.

I would say your fighter is dropping his left.

I like the lighting.

I wasn't familiar with Wiklund before I saw your post but your processing doesn't look any more overdone than much of his.

i think i would've picked something like a warehouse or something more industrial for the setting but processing is pretty good to me

I wasn't familiar with Wiklund before I saw your post but your processing doesn't look any more overdone than much of his.

He used to post here a lot (Rabieshund - or something like that, I probably spelled it wrong)... Where has he gone? Bigger & better things, I have to assume.
He had some truly awesome work... He's got to be making the big bucks by now...

I wish he would stop back in - really loved his work.

edit
Spelling is right.
I found the thread that this photo was inspired by, but the photo has been edited out.

Last edited:
Well Done. Joey is a home town guy and I love following his work!

This is a nit pick, but dirty shirt, face hands, but nice clean shoes?

As well I like the lighting, but the umbrella in the back is spilling a bit too much light on the door, a flag on it could help to control that.

Thanks for all the comments guys!!
Martin right now is working for a sweedish record label doing photos. He's got it going pretty well.

Sooner: haha yeah he isn't a fighter. He actually told me he's never been in a fight in his life, which surprised me. Whatever

0||||||0 : next time i talk to him i'll tell him to post up his stuff for you.

Another new guy: i am not using lucas art. just a lot of levels, shadow highlight, dodging and burning, umm color changes etc.

Winsley and iron: thanks a lot guys!

Speed trap: haha i didn't even notice that! Man it's gonna bother me now. I should have given him an old pair of my shoes. maybe i'll photoshop it later.

Anyway thanks for the comments guys, sorry for the late reply.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back